SURGERY AND STEROID

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
During my surgeon i will be on test and maybe on tren

I will not tell the surgeon so i will get general anesthesia without them knowing i'm on steroid

Is there a risk? Also did anyone got surgery or general anesthesia while on tren/test?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, OOGABOOGA, joseph and 4 others
Your blood vessles will burst

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13994

I will not tell the surgeon so i will get general anesthesia without them knowing i'm on steroid

Is there a risk? Also did anyone got surgery or general anesthesia while on tren/test?
you will wake up during the surgery and/or feel great pain bc ur adrenal glands are more productive

chill off the roids a few months before and after surgery

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13137
I dont know but dont do it tbh, maybe you'll wake up in the middle of the surgery n shit, the risk is not worth it

@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Bimax or what? Congrats btw for getting whatever you’re getting. I’d say at the very least go test only so it’s bioidentical, and ideally go down to a trt dose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Deleted member 14274
roid after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
lower to trt dose or slightly supraphysiological (250mgs) for a bit before ur surgery id say

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
What is your experience with Tren?

@SixCRY

Im coming off testosterone, one because i wont be able to bring it with me when travelling through border control.

Second i read somewhere it can increase the risk of blood clots. Its why they ask FTM transitions to stop hormone therapy prior their gender surgery.

After surgery its ok, these were actually created to help with post surgery weightloss ect (primobolan , anavar). This isnt medical advice.

@SixCRY

Im coming off testosterone, one because i wont be able to bring it with me when travelling through border control.

Second i read somewhere it can increase the risk of blood clots. Its why they ask FTM transitions to stop hormone therapy prior their gender surgery.

After surgery its ok, these were actually created to help with post surgery weightloss ect (primobolan , anavar). This isnt medical advice.

*im coming of testosterone for surgery then going back on a month after

*im coming of testosterone for surgery then going back on a month after
yes but how long u stop steroid before surgery ?

For exemple test stay 1w in the systeme so i stop only 1w before ?

No that’s plain retarded bro

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
If you’re getting surgery you’re already playing the long game

coming off test for 6 months is not a big deal in the long run, better not do anything without telling your surgeon

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1

I stopped over a month and run a PCT before surgery to at least recover decently.

are you fucking kidding me

stop steroids and make sure they are out of your system by the time you get surgery

also if they find out you are on steroids and then you have problems post surgery or a bad result for whatever reason, you give them a perfect excuse to blame you verbally and legally

wtf you do steroids without knowing these things?

what test are you using? cypionate and enanthate have a halflife of 14 days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel and coolguy1
are you fucking kidding me

stop steroids and make sure they are out of your system by the time you get surgery

also if they find out you are on steroids and then you have problems post surgery or a bad result for whatever reason, you give them a perfect excuse to blame you verbally and legally

wtf you do steroids without knowing these things?

what test are you using? cypionate and enanthate have a halflife of 14 days
bro im on test for life so i dont even care how steroid work, i use 500mg test E/w with 0.5mg Arimdex 2 to 3 times a week

I think i will not tell them, just 2week before surgery i will take only TRT dose

I cant have bad results just because i take test lol, they will move bone, if results is bad its their fault

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
bro im on test for life so i dont even care how steroid work, i use 500mg test E/w with 0.5mg Arimdex 2 to 3 times a week

I think i will not tell them, just 2week before surgery i will take only TRT dose

I cant have bad results just because i take test lol, they will move bone, if results is bad its their fault
Why wouldn't u tell them? There is no good reason not to.

My surgeon told me unhealthy and older people need longer to heal their bone and have infections. She said a smoker needed several months to heal and had infection. Im not sure how healthy it is to take testosterone tbh. If you dont have low testosterone naturally or have any diseases i wouldnt take it. It can probably make you more unhealthy than you think.

Why wouldn't u tell them? There is no good reason not to.
because if i tell them they can tell me that they will reschedule my bimax cuz i have to be off 1month

Im not gonna get my bimax rescheduled

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
My surgeon told me unhealthy and older people need longer to heal their bone and have infections. She said a smoker needed several months to heal and had infection. Im not sure how healthy it is to take testosterone tbh. If you dont have low testosterone naturally or have any diseases i wouldnt take it. It can probably make you more unhealthy than you think.
testosterone is healthy as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind and subhuman incel
because if i tell them they can tell me that they will reschedule my bimax cuz i have to be off 1month

Im not gonna get my bimax rescheduled
When is ur surgery