Surgery Cover up

Xanxan

Xanxan

Banned
Getting jaw surgery to fix overbite. Why your face swollen g? bro my face swollen cause I ended up breaking my jaw terribly and had to go under reconstruction, I was in a shit ton of pain. Is this a viable excuse to take normie attention off my Jack?

Say it was for sleep apnea, no one is going to question that.

Say it was for sleep apnea, no one is going to question that.
Nvm just re-read what you said and you state that you’re getting it for overbite, why not just fucking say it is for an overbite?

Getting jaw surgery to fix overbite. Why your face swollen g? bro my face swollen cause I ended up breaking my jaw terribly and had to go under reconstruction, I was in a shit ton of pain. Is this a viable excuse to take normie attention off my Jack?
I think it's viable

Nvm just re-read what you said and you state that you’re getting it for overbite, why not just fucking say it is for an overbite?
Cause nigga I’m already glooking and don’t seem like I am in need of further improvement. I got decent bone structure after this shit I’m gonna be mogging so fucking hard. It’s kinda unfair that I’m getting procedure you feel me? My life has been nothing but luck I’m such a lucky mf

Life is crazy.

Last edited:
holy shit ur retarded
'yeah i got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday' <-- ur welcome

I would just say that I augmented my face because being subhuman is unpleasant.

Cause nigga I’m already glooking and don’t seem like I am in need of further improvement. I got decent bone structure after this shit I’m gonna be mogging so fucking hard. It’s kinda unfair that I’m getting procedure you feel me? My life has been nothing but luck I’m such a lucky mf
brooo this is how I feel too. Stg I'd be chico if wasn't recessed, thank god I careermaxxed enough to afford jaw surgery, can't wait to mog everyone on the street instead of just 80% of people