Surgery experts GTFIH

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Is there any surgery or surgeries that can make the eyes more hooded? I have some hooded but its not as much as I would like or need. Im no expert when it comes to eye area surgeries so I need some advice on which surgeon I should go to for this kinda thing, I already know I need to go to Taban for my NCT but im not sure he's as blackpilled as I need to get more hooding.

Brow ridge implant + fat grafting

Yes he is and yes he can. Ptosis surgery to remove upper eye lid skin, lateral canthoplasty and lower lid retraction to move the eye opening up (towards the brow bone).

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Yes he is and yes he can. Ptosis surgery to remove upper eye lid skin, lateral canthoplasty and lower lid retraction to move the eye opening up (towards the brow bone).
So you're saying Taban could give me more hooding AND fix my NCT? Well then ive got some high hopes

hard mewing. Gave me very good eye area closer to my prominant browridge. No money required

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Ekeoma_The_BBC
LOR augmentation

So you're saying Taban could give me more hooding AND fix my NCT? Well then ive got some high hopes

yea he can

Eight-mn.jpg

My eyes are hooded but still look recessed

Attachments

• 3D51F99C-776C-43A8-9447-404168FDDEC9.jpeg
    3D51F99C-776C-43A8-9447-404168FDDEC9.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 26
Botox to lower your eyebrows. The skin will drop with them which can make your eyes more hooded without it looking artificial.

Botox to lower your eyebrows. The skin will drop with them which can make your eyes more hooded without it looking artificial.
Mine or his or both

if i got almond eye surgery, my result would mog that guys srs. taban is a miracle worker
Honestly i think my result would also be better than that guys, but my UEE and scleral show isnt as bad as that guys I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Honestly i think my result would also be better than that guys, but my UEE and scleral show isnt as bad as that guys I suppose.
people see that result and aren’t too impressed (from what i’ve seen on this site) but honestly he looks like a completely different person. he went from being the fat loser to the aggressive kid who’s really good at soccer jfl. probably a 1psl improvement and i’m very harsh on psl upgrades

I had almond eye + infraorbital implants with taban

Going back to get filler for hooding and maybe some filler where my implants are for more fullness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and chadpreetinthemaking
I had almond eye + infraorbital implants with taban

Going back to get filler for hooding and maybe some filler where my implants are for more fullness
Pm me pictures of your before/after.
people see that result and aren’t too impressed (from what i’ve seen on this site) but honestly he looks like a completely different person. he went from being the fat loser to the aggressive kid who’s really good at soccer jfl. probably a 1psl improvement and i’m very harsh on psl upgrades
Shit well im hoping taban can do something like that for me. In about a year or so im going in for jaw surgery and palatal expansion, so that should bring my ratios into a more ideal range, im very optimistic about the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Pm me pictures of your before/after.

Shit well im hoping taban can do something like that for me. In about a year or so im going in for jaw surgery and palatal expansion, so that should bring my ratios into a more ideal range, im very optimistic about the future.

I don’t want my pics on this site

It has made a significant difference though definitely recommend going for this before you do anything else

Seeing Eppley next and I’m good after

It has made a significant difference though definitely recommend going for this before you do anything else

Well I mean im personally getting jaw surgery first because its also partly for medical reasons, but as ill defo see Taban as soon as I graduate from college.

can i pm u? i need some advice