Surgery Help (Please)

M

mercybo

Iron
Help so I have money from my job and side hustles and I need help considering surgeries.

I already know I need a BSSO/Genio but the mandible grows significantly until 21-23 so until then I am going to start taking HgH to advance my mandible and grow at the same time and probably bonesmash my chin.

My question is am i missing any problems with my midface, do I need any leforts, maxilla advancements or swings, or anything. I have a wide palate. I’m thinking my overbite must have recessed my midface but i honestly can’t see anything but it just looks like a fucked mandible and chin that is preventing me from getting hollows. Do my zygos need work or something. Do i have a recessed midface?

Please list out all my falios instead of making jokes I’m trying to see what I can fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and lilith
average somalian jfl why hardmaxx if your bones are like gollums

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseudoMaxxer, cashmerefraud and 1 other person
also send me money jew

get bimax with genio asap if u got the money

fuck that hgh shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith and DelonLover1999
I have better bones density and structure than you though
i feel bad now. you aren't that subhuman. its just retarded to have bimax if your base isn't already solid. regardless i know i wont sway your dysmorphic brain. how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Bonesmashing is a meme lol pls don’t try it

i feel bad now. you aren't that subhuman. its just retarded to have bimax if your base isn't already solid. regardless i know i wont sway your dysmorphic brain. how old are you?
no it’s okay 😂 i’m 17 i’m just tired of somali jokes. I’m not planning on getting bimax just bsso because my maxilla isn’t really recessed

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: mercybo
no it’s okay 😂 i’m 17 i’m just tired of somali jokes. I’m not planning on getting bimax just bsso because my maxilla isn’t really recessed
im half east african jfl. im 18. we are both growing so even bsso may hinder any growth. what are your goals. how far do you want to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and mercybo
What bro who said your mandible grows a lot from 21 to 23, that’s crap just get surgery now

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, EggKing, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
recessed mandible and maxilla
My maxilla isn’t recessed at all i’m just in the frankfurt plane in the last frame, I have an overbite and a wide palate my maxilla can’t be recessed it’s overdeveloped. Your just used to seeing people who need a bimax
IMG 4864

chico in frankfurt plane ^

im half east african jfl. im 18. we are both growing so even bsso may hinder any growth. what are your goals. how far do you want to ascend?
what country is your half, I’m ethiopian but i am oromo so i’m genetically close to somalis. I really think I have the bones to ascend to chadlite that video is just something random I took to assess my flaws. HGH will give me that dimorphism boost that most east africans don’t have

What bro who said your mandible grows a lot from 21 to 23, that’s crap just get surgery now

significant enough growth too naturally fix my overbite, I rather not put screws affixing my jaws together with no room to grow

significant enough growth too naturally fix my overbite, I rather not put screws affixing my jaws together with no room to grow
I don’t think that’s what would happen

I don’t think that’s what would happen
A bsso literally prevents jaw growth since it affixes it in place. HgH + puberty has a good chance to naturally correct my overbite

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 3105
Help so I have money from my job and side hustles and I need help considering surgeries.

I already know I need a BSSO/Genio but the mandible grows significantly until 21-23 so until then I am going to start taking HgH to advance my mandible and grow at the same time and probably bonesmash my chin.

My question is am i missing any problems with my midface, do I need any leforts, maxilla advancements or swings, or anything. I have a wide palate. I’m thinking my overbite must have recessed my midface but i honestly can’t see anything but it just looks like a fucked mandible and chin that is preventing me from getting hollows. Do my zygos need work or something. Do i have a recessed midface?

Please list out all my falios instead of making jokes I’m trying to see what I can fix

View attachment 2530862

@RealSurgerymax any advice ?

View attachment 2530862
surgey not saving you

A bsso literally prevents jaw growth since it affixes it in place. HgH + puberty has a good chance to naturally correct my overbite
I’ve never seen a case of retrognathia spontaneously resolving during early adulthood. Sounds like cope to me but if you believe it then it’s worth trying before surgery i guess

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
surgey not saving you
I don’t need to be saved buddy i’m doing just fine just want some advice
I’ve never seen a case of retrognathia spontaneously resolving during early adulthood. Sounds like cope to me but if you believe it then it’s worth trying before surgery i guess
it’s not really spontaneously 1. it’s over years since 17 and 2 it’s not a super bad case, not even noticeable when i jutt
IMG 4808

what country is your half, I’m ethiopian but i am oromo so i’m genetically close to somalis. I really think I have the bones to ascend to chadlite that video is just something random I took to assess my flaws. HGH will give me that dimorphism boost that most east africans don’t have
me 2 thats swag. honestly we both mog the fuck out of their phenotype lol and with ascension can slay. chadlite seems out of reach without extensive surgery jfl. especially if you aren't 6'3 with a huge cock. is jaw your only worry?

me 2 thats swag. honestly we both mog the fuck out of their phenotype lol and with ascension can slay. chadlite seems out of reach without extensive surgery jfl. especially if you aren't 6'3 with a huge cock. is jaw your only worry?
that’s cool but i really look better than that in person that’s just a distortion + bad angle video. And i am tall as fuck I’m 6’1 with open growth places so hgh is gonna make my skull big which is also rare for east africans so i’m gone ascend

IMG 4822

Sadly, your upper maxilla is clinically recessed, but it is not a huge deal (most people in daily life have little to moderate recession).

Sadly, your upper maxilla is clinically recessed, but it is not a huge deal (most people in daily life have little to moderate recession).
would u say it’s recessed in this photo

IMG 5126

I already know I need a BSSO/Genio but the mandible grows significantly until 21-23 so until then I am going to start taking HgH to advance my mandible and grow at the same time and probably bonesmash my chin

Stopped reading right there. If you are serious the very first thing you should do is educate yourself. Not on looksmaxxing only but like generally.

• +1
Stopped reading right there. If you are serious the very first thing you should do is educate yourself. Not on looksmaxxing only but like generally.
i am serious and educated, only thing i’m iffy on is bonesmashing but there is several studies on hgh on mandibular growth

i am serious and educated, only thing i’m iffy on is bonesmashing but there is several studies on hgh on mandibular growth

You can’t simultaneously seek BSSO and at the same time keep lurking around with pseudoscience (and worse, dangerous) stuff such as bonemashing or mewing. You don’t get to cherry pick the good parts of science and the “good” parts of pseudoscience, it doesn’t work like that. You need a scientific mindset and understanding to get something as delicate as BSSO, letting alone the fact that retarded pseudoscience stuff can directly interfere with your legit treatments.

I’m 100% serious, don’t even bother with BSSO if you believe in the equivalent of Flat Earth.

• +1
You can’t simultaneously seek BSSO and at the same time keep lurking around with pseudoscience (and worse, dangerous) stuff such as bonemashing or mewing. You don’t get to cherry pick the good parts of science and the “good” parts of pseudoscience, it doesn’t work like that. You need a scientific mindset and understanding to get something as delicate as BSSO, letting alone the fact that retarded pseudoscience stuff can directly interfere with your legit treatments.

I’m 100% serious, don’t even bother with BSSO if you believe in the equivalent of Flat Earth.
alright that makes sense but mewing is just tongue posture. Also would u say my maxilla is recessed

Jokes aside, you look like a swedish rapper, you'd honestly giga mog (Exagguration) With longer mandible bone

lol and conveniently assuming that HGH will cause jaw to grow? lol you don't get to decide which side effect you get, maybe your nose will get bigger and nothing else, maybe you'll fuck up your internals

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
lol and conveniently assuming that HGH will cause jaw to grow? lol you don't get to decide which side effect you get, maybe your nose will get bigger and nothing else, maybe you'll fuck up your internals
hgh grows things that are deficient

and it’s a risk i’m willing to take with a backup plan

and it’s a risk i’m willing to take with a backup plan
its a high risk low reward/likely no reward.

Better off saving 10k, getting a good insurance and getting a genioplasty or bsso

its a high risk low reward/likely no reward.

Better off saving 10k, getting a good insurance and getting a genioplasty or bsso
no because im using the other benefits as well, increased muscle and bone mass and im running an AI with it to get taller since im 17, so no reason not too

no because im using the other benefits as well, increased muscle and bone mass and im running an AI with it to get taller since im 17, so no reason not too
bro no offence everything ive read on your post shows you have superficial knowledge, most of which is wrong. don't be this forums lab rat, get a actual surgery, if you need muscle just work out you have enough T at this age to get big by 20.

You haven't even checked if your growth plates are open and you wanna run AI and HGH? AIs are very harmful to your brain and sexual health. You need estrogen. Genetically, you're probably done growing 95% height-wise, but male development happens till 21 and you need your full range of hormones

• Hmm...
bro no offence everything ive read on your post shows you have superficial knowledge, most of which is wrong. don't be this forums lab rat, get a actual surgery, if you need muscle just work out you have enough T at this age to get big by 20.

You haven't even checked if your growth plates are open and you wanna run AI and HGH? AIs are very harmful to your brain and sexual health. You need estrogen. Genetically, you're probably done growing 95% height-wise, but male development happens till 21 and you need your full range of hormones
1. my spinal growth plates are still open and i grew 2 inches in the past year + i’m going to take an x ray soon

2. I genetically cannot get naturally big my frame and bones are super thin

3. im planning on taking arimidex which is non suicidal and will drop my estrogen below 20ng/dl. I have a bit of gyno so i know my estrogen is already too high

4. if i don’t do this now i’ll run out of time

1. my spinal growth plates are still open and i grew 2 inches in the past year + i’m going to take an x ray soon

2. I genetically cannot get naturally big my frame and bones are super thin

3. im planning on taking arimidex which is non suicidal and will drop my estrogen below 20ng/dl. I have a bit of gyno so i know my estrogen is already too high

4. if i don’t do this now i’ll run out of time
well, all i can say is stay safe while u do it HGH isn't a joke.

I'm thin boned too but i still have a wide frame and i gain muscle quick

• +1
Did you get any orthodontic work done previously? I'm full Somali and they are notorious for having crooked teeth and a small mouth. Are any wisdom teeth coming through on either jaw so far.

I would get a genioplasty if i were you the chin isn't going to grow. No matter what hgh you use your chin isn't gonna grow if it hasn't so far.

I would stop using hgh you may get diabetes and fuck up various organs to try and look good. I don't want to be a particularly nasty individual but the looks base is very low

Your orbitals are for shit or so they seem because your camera is really fucking you up this can all just be camera distortion. On selfies my face looks narrow but on the back camera+ some space my face looks medium/wide ish.

If you have wisdom teeth I would say if the surgeon allows for it to give your lower and upper wisdom teeth enough space to fit and be used properly.

But you don't wanna look like a dog, your frontal bone and brow ridge is really behind your nose and that area in general. It may start to grow but chances are if none of your family has a brow ridge your gonna end up without one as well.

View attachment 2530862
can you post pictures standing from 6 feet away back camera in good lighting so we can see in full your face and how it stands in proportion to your skull and soft features

Did you get any orthodontic work done previously? I'm full Somali and they are notorious for having crooked teeth and a small mouth. Are any wisdom teeth coming through on either jaw so far.

I would get a genioplasty if i were you the chin isn't going to grow. No matter what hgh you use your chin isn't gonna grow if it hasn't so far.

I would stop using hgh you may get diabetes and fuck up various organs to try and look good. I don't want to be a particularly nasty individual but the looks base is very low

Your orbitals are for shit or so they seem because your camera is really fucking you up this can all just be camera distortion. On selfies my face looks narrow but on the back camera+ some space my face looks medium/wide ish.

If you have wisdom teeth I would say if the surgeon allows for it to give your lower and upper wisdom teeth enough space to fit and be used properly.

But you don't wanna look like a dog, your frontal bone and brow ridge is really behind your nose and that area in general. It may start to grow but chances are if none of your family has a brow ridge your gonna end up without one as well.
I’ve had braces for a while now, never had any wisdom teeth, right now i have to fix my lower jaw and get an overbite correction surgery so i can see my chin potential. My mom who i take after has a really strong browridge and so does my dad so i think hgh can grow it. my orbitals are actually pretty good but my frontal bone is pretty far back. thank you for the advice

I’ve had braces for a while now, never had any wisdom teeth, right now i have to fix my lower jaw and get an overbite correction surgery so i can see my chin potential. My mom who i take after has a really strong browridge and so does my dad so i think hgh can grow it. my orbitals are actually pretty good but my frontal bone is pretty far back. thank you for the advice
Get the lower jaw and chin done at the same time. you'll probably save money and time recovering

• +1
Where in east africa