Surgery in India?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Is jaw surgery risky in India and are the results good? Other surgeries?
It seems to be very cheap so could be an option.
I'm looking at orbital box osteotomy with Dr Balaji there. He wants CT scans but idk if I want to do it there even if he agrees (even though it will be much cheaper)

get some easy and undemanding surgeries there, like OBO (as you've mentioned), LL, LF3. Should be fine

get some easy and undemanding surgeries there, like OBO (as you've mentioned), LL, LF3. Should be fine
Dr Balaji has performed many box osteotomies. A subcranial approach shouldn't be much riskier than DJS if he can do it. No LL for my 6'3 self:soy:

Dr Balaji has performed many box osteotomies. A subcranial approach shouldn't be much riskier than DJS if he can do it. No LL for my 6'3 self:soy:
Sunil performs lefort 3 and anteface surgery by Sailer on non deformed people

Name me the best Indian surgeons who can perform djs, money isn't my problem. Actually indian doctors are one of the most competent, my cousin brother is a doctor himself and i can attest to that, when ukranians were asked to give indian medical exams, 95% of them failed, that's how tough and quality indian medical exams studies are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Name me the best Indian surgeons who can perform djs, money isn't my problem. Actually indian doctors are one of the most competent, my cousin brother is a doctor himself and i can attest to that, when ukranians were asked to give indian medical exams, 95% of them failed, that's how tough and quality indian medical exams studies are.
@deathdiss

SM Balaji

SM Balaji
Yeah i know about him, so he'd the actual top g right? None above him? Fucking sad i live in India and i don't know about it myself, I'll research tho as djs is in my list

Yeah i know about him, so he'd the actual top g right? None above him? Fucking sad i live in India and i don't know about it myself, I'll research tho as djs is in my list
Idk, you'd have to research, but he seems experienced and Sunil Richardson seems shit, at least at rhinoplasty, idk how much balaji is compared to others but all are cheap in India