Surgery in puberty years?

gookcel

gookcel

Iron
Couldn’t find any threads on this so, is it safe for you to get surgery to ascend during puberty or when you’re still young or will it fuck up your development, like rhinoplasty

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 51465
Couldn’t find any threads on this so, is it safe for you to get surgery to ascend during puberty or when you’re still young or will it fuck up your development, like rhinoplasty
i wouldnt, just pubertymax and you can always do surgery later if softmaxxing fails

also where will you get the funds

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and gookcel
i wouldnt, just pubertymax and you can always do surgery later if softmaxxing fails

also where will you get the funds
understand, my parents are willing to help so that’s where the funds also come from what do u think about heightmaxxing and framemaxxing with mk and lgd dad 6’4 brother 6’1 my mother is 5’6 and I’m 5’10

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
understand, my parents are willing to help so that’s where the funds also come from what do u think about heightmaxxing and framemaxxing with mk and lgd dad 6’4 brother 6’1 my mother is 5’6 and I’m 5’10
brutal i wish i was 5'10

damn i wish my parents were more like this but i just get the blue pilled muh looks dont matter and your handsome anyways!!11!:soy: :soy: :soy: bs

also be aware of sarm side effects and also insulin sensitivity with mk

• +1
Reactions: gookcel