surgery is cope

Hot Neighbourhood

Hot Neighbourhood

autistic
i am famaliar with the lefort 69 mems but can some one enlighten me on how surgery can looksmaxx and ascend you? cuz im not convinced as i rarely come across any sucess

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and AsGoodAsItGets
cope is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13476, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Surgery seems to work better on women but the guys still improved a lot
The two examples I used there are ''cherry picked'' in favour of the women because they had better base, but I chose average normie dudes to appeal to the userbase here

op is a dumb lazy faggot who doesn't able to comprehend surgeries

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksJourney, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5180 and 8 others
op is a dumb lazy faggot who doesn't able to comprehend surgeries
shut up faggot i hope u forget to turn off your engine when you fill your car next time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, LooksJourney, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
The two examples I used there are ''cherry picked'' in favour of the women because they had better base, but I chose average normie dudes to appeal to the userbase here
Fair but generally I’ve seen better results on women. I think it’s mainly because women are actually more low inhib and will choose more intensive surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Yeah I get what you mean bro

but a lot of people don’t want there after photos leaked or on the internet some surgeons keep them and show them to some patients

Jaw surgery is a cope for people who don’t need it

but if your a genuine canadite and get it done with big movements it can completely change the way you look for the better

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, subhuman incel and Deleted member 756

but a lot of people don’t want there after photos leaked or on the internet some surgeons keep them and show them to some patients

but if your a genuine canadite and get it done with big movements it can completely change the way you look for the better
I need jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 10615
Fair but generally I’ve seen better results on women. I think it’s mainly because women are actually more low inhib and will choose more intensive surgeries

ah i see

i have the money to get it atm but i really don't want to fuck up my life and i dont know if its worth it in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
What did he get? Looks like fillers but great lower third nonetheless
Cant find info because all articles related to that image are just talking about men getting more surgeries in general

I need jaw surgery
Nah your lower third is fine and your chin is wide and projected

lose more weight and see how you look, the recent pictures you sent you looked good

plus you have like a close to 20 body count and have a gf, 6ft3 and white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
ah i see

i have the money to get it atm but i really don't want to fuck up my life and i dont know if its worth it in the long run
How can you fuck up your life? Are you genuinely a canadite for jaw surgery? If so get it as soon as possible because you have swelling and have to wear braces for like 1-2 years so get it as soon as possible and don’t waste your best years

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, never_lucky and Hot Neighbourhood
How can you fuck up your life? Are you genuinely a canadite for jaw surgery? If so get it as soon as possible because you have swelling and have to wear braces for like 1-2 years so get it as soon as possible and don’t waste your best years
what if it gets botched? im just worried

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and delusionalretard
i'm 200 pounds gymcelling for years. good luck with that
If he knows how to fight then your fucked

unless you are way smaller then someone skills matter more

I’ve seen a small 5ft8 skinny dude drop a 6ft 85kg dude

• JFL
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood
If he knows how to fight then your fucked

unless you are way smaller then someone skills matter more

I’ve seen a small 5ft8 skinny dude drop a 6ft 85kg dude
i know how to fight and due to inceldom i'm very angry, raging everytime.

don't fuck with people who has inner rage

Reaction GIF

• +1
What did he get? Looks like fillers but great lower third nonetheless
Fillers, I think it was called male model makeover or something like that

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
what if it gets botched? im just worried
Jaw surgery very rarely results in a bad result

if you genuinely need it then your looks will improve by a large amount, not saying it will turn you into a chad or anything but you will improve a lot

Bad jaw surgery results only come from people getting it when they didn’t need it

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, subhuman incel and gamma
i know how to fight and due to inceldom i'm very angry, raging everytime.

don't fuck with people who has inner rage

Reaction GIF
Well it’s good you have hobbies and shit to keep you happy and healthy

I solute you

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
i will go from 2/10 to 8/10

Anyone can increase 1 PSL minimum with unlimited funds and lots of research. Some people can improve 2 PSL. Usually to improve more than that you have to start deformed, fix the deformity, then do aesthetic implants.

full facial implants (cheekbone and orbitals, jaw, maybe even upper skull area like brow, maybe midface if you are recessed) is basically a 2 PSL transformation from Eppley or Yaremchuk. But this is only for the weak boned. If you have strong bones you have lesser chance of greatly improving. Usually the biggest ascensions are from fixing bone issues. Implants are the best except if you need incredible movements like if you’re recessed (deformed) then you need geniopkastsy or jaw surgery or both.

but you can do jaw surgery AND implants later. Implants really are the best way to ascend. If height is your issue then LL is the biggest ascension since you can get 3 inches without destroying your life. Caveat: must be a richcel

its a cope if you think that jaw surgery itself will make you model. the bigger is deficit, then the bigger the subsequent change is after.

Plastic surgery is probably the most legit in terms of the biggest change, but the fact that it doesnt look real and naturally is another matter.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13409
its a cope if you think that jaw surgery itself will make you model. the bigger is deficit, then the bigger the subsequent change is after.

Plastic surgery is probably the most legit in terms of the biggest change, but the fact that it doesnt look real and naturally is another matter.
+1. Jaw surgery is to fix deformities. Implants and other cosmetic work is to create halos or fix non-deformity failos.

Surgery definitely improves people that need it, but how much varies on your face and failos. Honestly though if you are fucking ugly and are scared to get surgery your life is already fucking over you have nothing to lose, you can only gain. If they fuck it up I mean hey you were already shrek to begin with. It’s literally the ONLY option if you are ugly so go with it. We are lucky there has been no other time in history where subhumans could rise above their genetics and modulate their destiny.

Last edited: