Surgery is COPE

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Is surgery cope? When you look at most before and afters on AVERAGE people slightly improve. Most go from below average to maybe average. Is it even worth it?
You will never look like Chad, even freaks who go all out and spend hundreds of thousands on surgery turn out to look like freaks instead of a chad

shut up

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Is surgery cope? When you look at most before and afters on AVERAGE people slightly improve. Most go from below average to maybe average. Is it even worth it?
You will never look like Chad, even freaks who go all out and spend hundreds of thousands on surgery turn out to look like freaks instead of a chad

From what I've see its only worth it if you have serious flaws.

Really depends on the base you're working with and how many falios you have, if there's only like 2,3 thing you need to fix surgery will help, of you'll never turn into psl 7 giga mogger but ascension is possible

cuz they are normies for whom

this rhinoplasty result is "insane improvement"

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I mean, it depends, how many people are willing to go through:

mse, imdo, double jaw surgery, + implants?

I bet there is not a single person in the world who did all of that, what you usually see are normie results doing surgery for "muh functional reasons".

Anyway surgery is cope still, once you missed out on being good looking in your teenage years there is no going back

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4383, Zeta ascended and 4 others
This is obviously overkill and it does look kinda comical, but I think this guy went from below average to straight up above average just from the lowerthird transformation.

Wow good ass example

You can look better with surgery. Its not cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
you need good base otherwise colossal waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Pendejo
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, ThisLifeKillsMe and Deleted member 1106
Only works if you have a good base and are already considered goodlooking. Look at these guys, all from subhuman to slightly less subhuman except for Robert Pattinson

1523976261 robert pattinson plastic surgery Case 12698 mens plastic surgery before after 3 Chin augmentation 04c male Db4 470x314 Download Facelift surgery WI patient 551

Most people get one procedure like lefort 1 or bsso. Chin and nose most of the time get done when the titanium gets taken out.

Many p don't really know much about aesthaetics and most jaw surgeons won't do more than necessary if you don't tell them like bonesshaving or augmention.

One procedure won't magically transform most people

Most normies know fuck all about surgeries and end up getting the wrong/suboptimal procedures done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4614 and stuckneworleans
This has been said so many times, and yet it’s still wrong.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Ok her nose looks slightly better, but in the after picture shes got 50 lbs of makeup caked on and better haircolour.
i just gave an example
most results on internet you can find are just stupid normies for whom slighty crooked nose is way important than subhuman drooping lower eyelids or death tier UEE. you can see this from eyes transformations anyways, most people getting hooding removal wtf this just shows how negative iq they have.
also if someone really wants to looksmaxx and gets legit good results then wont share this on internet lol

also
how much people got lefort, eye surgery, some midface implants etc etc?
most people finish their looksmaxxing on one surgery and then they are coping with much better clothes or idk

• +1
Reactions: kota, tryingtofindsolution, Golden Glass and 1 other person
prove him wrong

It has been proven wrong many times, this kind of thread is just a weekly shit we will always have.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
It has been proven wrong many times, this kind of thread is just a weekly shit we will always have.
Prove it wrong

This is obviously overkill and it does look kinda comical, but I think this guy went from below average to straight up above average just from the lowerthird transformation.

nah he’s not above average

from below average normal guy to unrateable weird looking guy

having said that I don’t think surgery is cope, at least in certain cases and if you get the right procedures from the right surgeons

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
nah he’s not above average

from below average normal guy to unrateable weird looking guy

having said that I don’t think surgery is cope, at least in certain cases and if you get the right procedures from the right surgeons
Idk I think he’d look good to some trailer park wives :ROFLMAO:

Prove it wrong
See my reply, OP. And cope afterwards saying you’re still right:

• +1
Reactions: Kade
JFL the pictures you used in that thread prove my point even further. Out of all those pictures only 2 or 3 ascended. The rest went from average to slightly above average or subhuman to slightly less subhuman. Plus you nitpicked photos too so LOLOLOL

This is because they had only ONE surgery. If u are saying they improved imagine if they fixed more failos, just shut up bluecel.

Next week make the same thread again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is because they had only ONE surgery. If u are saying they improved imagine if they fixed more failos, just shut up bluecel.

Next week make the same thread again.
Imagine using bluecel or greycel as an insult LOL Once i'm out of my depression i'll leave this forum and continue slaying while you'll be here shitposting and calling people greycels HAHAHAHAHA

Imagine using bluecel or greycel as an insult LOL Once i'm out of my depression i'll leave this forum and continue slaying while you'll be here shitposting and calling people greycels HAHAHAHAHA

Please, dont wait, just leave now.

Please, dont wait, just leave now.
Can't winter makes me a depressed little bitch. I'll be gone in summer tho, slaying girls hotter than ones you will ever speak to LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Can't winter makes me a depressed little bitch. I'll be gone in summer tho, slaying girls hotter than ones you will ever speak to LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
DC3CA93F 8BC7 42CB A706 D49D9A227A67

imo Amnesias ascension looks like weight loss and puberty. i asked my classmate right now if he looks like he got plastic surgery and he said no, aside from the eyes and nose.
Not looking like you got surgery =/= not getting surgery.

there are so many examples of this in action. People getting great surgeries and looking “natural “ afterwards”

@ChaddeusPeuterschmit here’s another one. Now just cope away, if you can’t admit you’re wrong after all my examples, it’s clear you just aren’t willing to go under the knife, that’s fine...

just don’t deluded yourself into thinking no one can go from below average to above average, or that “Surgery is cope”. The “cope” is your thread.
F686A262 5A11 4384 B032 F4AD1085E29E

View attachment 250775

there are so many examples of this in action. People getting great surgeries and looking “natural “ afterwards”

@ChaddeusPeuterschmit here’s another one. Now just cope away, if you can’t admit you’re wrong after all my examples, it’s clear you just aren’t willing to go under the knife, that’s fine...

just don’t deluded yourself into thinking no one can go from below average to above average, or that “Surgery is cope”. The “cope” is your thread.
View attachment 250773

Nigga just let this thread die already

View attachment 250775

View attachment 250773
i never denied the benefits of surgery. but they are very minimal most of the time.

after weight loss i will get rhino and undereye fillers.

,ost of the time a below average person will only be able to reach average, but thats better than before even if its minimal.

• JFL
View attachment 250775

View attachment 250773
It's not cope bro. That guy went from average to above average. I said in my thread that most people do ascend that far. Most people here though think that they will get their surgeries to fix falios and become an instant chad which is not true at all. Most people will do just like that guy you posted, Average to above average. Does that really make much of a difference when everyone here says you must be CHAD or death?

i never denied the benefits of surgery. but they are very minimal most of the time.

,ost of the time a below average person will only be able to reach average, but thats better than before even if its minimal.

Do u believe in cocainecowboy opinions?

Yes but only because most of the time, not enough work is done on the person, or the person didn’t know enough about facial aesthetics to begin with

It's not cope bro. That guy went from average to above average.
Wrong.

Cope away.

• +1
Yes but only because most of the time, not enough work is done on the person, or the person didn’t know enough about facial aesthetics to begin with

Wrong.

Cope away.
What is wrong? Is that guy a chad now?

imo Amnesias ascension looks like weight loss and puberty. i asked my classmate right now if he looks like he got plastic surgery and he said no, aside from the eyes and nose.
What surgeries did amnesia get

What is wrong? Is that guy a chad now?
“Chad” is totally subjective. Screw off with those aspie names.

If you don’t think the before is significantly below average (literally ugly as fuck—and that’s not even the worst picture online of that guy), and the after is significantly above average (every normal person on the street would say he’s a real good looking guy)...
03BEAAC3 F5F3 40BC A39D 5213BBF48C3E
3AE582ED E5A1 4302 A754 0482FD7AAEE4

...then this forum has rotted your brain into thinking anyone not as attractive as Chico isn’t “chad”

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Kade
“Chad” is totally subjective. Screw off with those aspie names.

If you don’t think the before is significantly below average (literally ugly as fuck—and that’s not even the worst picture online of that guy), and the last after is significantly above average (every normal person on the street would say he’s a real good looking guy)...
View attachment 250794View attachment 250795
...then this forum has rotted your brain into thinking anyone not as attractive as Chico isn’t “chad”
Yes bro I said he went from below average to average/above average. Obviously plastic surgery does improve your looks otherwise nobody would get it. I'm just saying, you won't go from below average to having godly looks or become a model unless you are already goodlooking to begin with.

One of the best ascension ever

Attachments

• 6D035874-A71C-4199-95F1-5F6819F00DBB.png
    6D035874-A71C-4199-95F1-5F6819F00DBB.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 68
  • B8227B05-9563-4316-AC24-1E546F1F0DDF.jpeg
    B8227B05-9563-4316-AC24-1E546F1F0DDF.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 61
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
Yes bro I said he went from below average to average/above average. Obviously plastic surgery does improve your looks otherwise nobody would get it. I'm just saying, you won't go from below average to having godly looks or become a model unless you are already goodlooking to begin with.
No this is also wrong. That guy could have gotten even better looking had he used modern implants (you can find the kinds of implants he used on yaremchuks website).

And here’s another one:

2256D6F5 28DC 4253 9F2D 1A7CC0C85081
5A789026 AC15 4BB5 9423 EE5FE18C3B4A

Give him a rhinoplasty and a hairtransplant after and reevaluate your statement.

No this is also wrong. That guy could have gotten even better looking had he used modern implants (you can find the kinds of implants he used on yaremchuks website).

And here’s another one:
View attachment 250804
View attachment 250806View attachment 250807
Give him a rhinoplasty and a hairtransplant after and reevaluate your statement.
You can nitpick all you want bro, yes that guy went from subhuman to chad but if you google plastic surgery in men and look at the images 9/10 aren't like that.

You can nitpick all you want bro, yes that guy went from subhuman to chad
The point of your thread was exactly this:
Once proven wrong, you’re now moving the goalposts.

but if you google plastic surgery in men and look at the images 9/10 aren't like that.
No shit. No one would ever argue against that.

The point of your thread was exactly this:

Once proven wrong, you’re now moving the goalposts.

No shit. No one would ever argue against that.
OOPS sorry bro, never say never. Obviously VERY VERY FEW will become Chad like that guy. The rest will be like the guys on google images. But for the sake of the argument, you are right. Theres a 1% chance you can become Chad through plastic surgery with enough money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Golden Glass