Surgery is like bodybuilding

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you don’t have the base (wide clavicles, a bikini girl waist, good insertions and good muscle building ability) then no matter how hard you try or how many steroids you take you will not look like Arnold.

Same goes for surgery, if you don’t have decent features then surgery will probably not bring you any higher than 4 PSL.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 5875, mewcoper and 1 other person
just coom ™

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and bugeye
Just because you won't look a psl god after surgery and body building doesn't mean you shouldn't do either.

An increase is an increase in attractiveness nonetheless, surgery can fix a bad loser jaw that can make you significantly more attractive even if you have a Really bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Yerico7, ManzareK and 15 others
Tales from the neet basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, antiantifa, bugeye and 4 others
Just because you won't look a psl god after surgery and body building doesn't mean you shouldn't do either.

An increase is an increase in attractiveness nonetheless, surgery can fix a bad loser jaw that can make you significantly more attractive even if you have a Really bad eye area
I didn’t say that you shouldn’t do them

My bad, the way you wrote this post made me assume you had a very strong defeatist mindset and we're advising people with the worst genes to not even bother since they will be 4psl
I didn’t say that you shouldn’t do them

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

8 psl or death tbhtbh

At least I have a good base, if someone's gonna ascend it's me.

This is bullshit tbh. Surgery can alter the structure of your face where as bodybuilding cannot alter the structure of your skeleton.

Worked for this looksmax user & Jordan Barrett fan.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye
If you don’t have the base (wide clavicles, a bikini girl waist, good insertions and good muscle building ability) then no matter how hard you try or how many steroids you take you will not look like Arnold.

Same goes for surgery, if you don’t have decent features then surgery will probably not bring you any higher than 4 PSL.
Worst comparison ever. Where did you get that?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
unless you get craniofacial surgery

What's considered good base? If you make all your bones look on the masculine side of average, you're good. The guy in the video looks weird because of how low and full his malar bone looks, the pinkish color of his lips and the feminine angles of his nose. If you don't know what surgery decisions to make, just tell the surgeon to make you look more masculine. As long as it's not overdone, you'll look more attractive to women.