Surgery is like steroids

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
People always argue about what is possible surgery. In my opinion .Yes they are very effective but also people greatly exaggerated their effects.Just like with steroids do you need to have good base genetics and people that they think that they can become someone with an elite physique with steroids are living a pipe dream. Also someone with good genetics will always beat out someone on steroids who has subpar genetics same thing goes with surgeries.

TLDR surgery is effective but you’ll never be “elite“ if you don’t have the genetics.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, GoMadAndSTFU, randomguy1235 and 2 others
We dont need to be elite.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Kade
truth

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
  • +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution and Looksmax305
good analogy tbh

99% of roid abusers will never look like david laid. 99% of surgery patients will never look like brad pitt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), SixFootManlet, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
People always argue about what is possible surgery. In my opinion .Yes they are very effective but also people greatly exaggerated their effects.Just like with steroids do you need to have good base genetics and people that they think that they can become someone with an elite physique with steroids are living a pipe dream. Also someone with good genetics will always beat out someone on steroids who has subpar genetics same thing goes with surgeries.

TLDR surgery is effective but you’ll never be “elite“ if you don’t have the genetics.
One of the most true titles I've ever seen on a thread here. I talked about steroids and surgery being in the same bracket before. About how they're a source of instant gratification and a temptation people give in to. Then they realize it's not how they imagined and have to deal with new problems as a result of their choice to try and usurp something that could be achieved over time with true satisfaction and gratification without any of the artificial problems, no strings attached. Effort and sacrifice is always constantly needed. There's no time boundary or final date for improvement, it should be something that isn't looked at as something you start so that you stop. You should start improving in all aspects of life and never even think about stopping.

“We should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. “- Seneca.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Cardiologyscribe