Surgery is so cope

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron

tbh idek why I'm still here, I've come to realize everything is cope literally, surgery? cope. Drugs? cope. roids? cope (sarms aren't as much tho). Literally, all the legit stuff u need is on YouTube, as for surgery if u actually needed it (95% of ppl here don't need it) u would know jfl its all just be lean theory rly. think about 99% of the niggas asking to be rated here aren't sub 12% bf anyway so what's the point of even getting rated JFL ur already nerfed also think about it there have been more ascensions here from leanmaxxing (and all the the legit softmaxxing shit) then surgerymaxxers AND the ppl that have ascended from surgery weren't getting meme-surgeries they were ppl with huge falos that ppl even outside the psl-sphere would notice that's why so little actually ascend bc they hardmax small retarted shit that doesn't actually make a difference in appeal. PSL is not 1:1 to actual btw ts cope its actually insane the cope here is crazy u have highly respected ppl rating prettyboys and ppl with mass appeal on tt "mtn" "htn" when their appeal is chadlite + chad level, doesn't that prove that rating shit in general cope? now no this is not a tails alt bc height is cope irl aswell tbh the bluepill is more reality based than this forum bc if u get lean = healthy and arent brainrotted = nt u will live a better life slaying isnt the goal ts a meme think about ur future family because life is fast before u know it you'll be 30 thinking about the years u wasted niggas here need to start taking life serious

@Seth Walsh was right

TLDR surgery = bad there have been more fails at hardmaxxing then success stories, at the end of the day if u wanna ascend just get glass skin, get a tiktok eboy style and haircut, get a bf of 12% or lower, V-taper and all the legit softmaxxing shit and IF U NEEDED SURGERY U WOULD KNOW NIGGER (if ur black get lip reduction thats not cope ascends every black dude ive seen get it ded srs) but seriously if u think u need surgery to get a good LTR or "slay" then looks is the least of your problems

• +1
Reactions: silencio
tbh atp im prob more bluepilled than blackpilled its over for me

niggas be 15 thinking surgery gonna fix all there problems JFL

sad but true,unless you have one really bad picture it wont ascend how you look irl,if you have all mtn features,making one feature chad like yout still mtn,but ppl with say a bad nose or fucked up jaw can ascend soo hard but for 90 percent of ppl no your right

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
sad but true,unless you have one really bad picture it wont ascend how you look irl,if you have all mtn features,making one feature chad like yout still mtn,but ppl with say a bad nose or fucked up jaw can ascend soo hard but for 90 percent of ppl no your right
exactly, and if u get botched its forever over atp so its like whats the point anyway if u had just put down the fork went to the gym and put on retin-a u would have actually ascended anyway lol

My reaction:

exactly, and if u get botched its forever over atp so its like whats the point anyway if u had just put down the fork went to the gym and put on retin-a u would have actually ascended anyway lol
ok nvm your a bluepilled freak,going to the gym wont ascend you at all,its all hieght/face once your lean,go on reddit bro they love the 'hit the gym all the girls will love you' talk

ok nvm your a bluepilled freak,going to the gym wont ascend you at all,its all hieght/face once your lean,go on reddit bro they love the 'hit the gym all the girls will love you' talk
V-taper thats gym, u wanna be lean with a female gazed physique thats why I said roids are cope if u go to the gym to get big ur killing ur smv but if u go about it right it helps

V-taper thats gym, u wanna be lean with a female gazed physique thats why I said roids are cope if u go to the gym to get big ur killing ur smv but if u go about it right it helps
in tshirts its invisable anyways not that it matters,you can get lean faster without the gym that just raises your appetite,walking is better to leanmax

in tshirts its invisable anyways not that it matters,you can get lean faster without the gym that just raises your appetite,walking is better to leanmax
what? Bro just gymmax stairmaster mogs for cardio with the added benefit of getting a V-taper which girls will see at the beach, in bed, in the summer so its better to have it than just being skinny

tbh idek why I'm still here, I've come to realize everything is cope literally, surgery? cope. Drugs? cope. roids? cope (sarms aren't as much tho). Literally, all the legit stuff u need is on YouTube, as for surgery if u actually needed it (95% of ppl here don't need it) u would know jfl its all just be lean theory rly. think about 99% of the niggas asking to be rated here aren't sub 12% bf anyway so what's the point of even getting rated JFL ur already nerfed also think about it there have been more ascensions here from leanmaxxing (and all the the legit softmaxxing shit) then surgerymaxxers AND the ppl that have ascended from surgery weren't getting meme-surgeries they were ppl with huge falos that ppl even outside the psl-sphere would notice that's why so little actually ascend bc they hardmax small retarted shit that doesn't actually make a difference in appeal. PSL is not 1:1 to actual btw ts cope its actually insane the cope here is crazy u have highly respected ppl rating prettyboys and ppl with mass appeal on tt "mtn" "htn" when their appeal is chadlite + chad level, doesn't that prove that rating shit in general cope? now no this is not a tails alt bc height is cope irl aswell tbh the bluepill is more reality based than this forum bc if u get lean = healthy and arent brainrotted = nt u will live a better life slaying isnt the goal ts a meme think about ur future family because life is fast before u know it you'll be 30 thinking about the years u wasted niggas here need to start taking life serious

@Seth Walsh was right

TLDR surgery = bad there have been more fails at hardmaxxing then success stories, at the end of the day if u wanna ascend just get glass skin, get a tiktok eboy style and haircut, get a bf of 12% or lower, V-taper and all the legit softmaxxing shit and IF U NEEDED SURGERY U WOULD KNOW NIGGER (if ur black get lip reduction thats not cope ascends every black dude ive seen get it ded srs) but seriously if u think u need surgery to get a good LTR or "slay" then looks is the least of your problems

in all fairness i just need rhino and maybe lateral commisoroplasty