Surgery list. list yours too

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Trimax, rhino, lip fillers, jaw fillers and mabye stroma and hair transplant to improve my naturally shit hairline

• +1
Reactions: Usernames and NZb6Air
hair transplant, wrap around jaw implant, lip lift, maybe do something with ears but not sure

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Trimax, rhino, lip fillers, jaw fillers and mabye stroma and hair transplant to improve my naturally shit hairline
u need trimax with sarpe only and bangsmax u dont need HT or hairline lowering, u don't need fillers either

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and noonespecial
Rhino, wrap around jaw implant, infra orbital implant, maybe supra orbital implant

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, GabachoCopium, chudlite and 2 others
Rhino and jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and noonespecial
u need trimax with sarpe only and bangsmax u dont need HT or hairline lowering, u don't need fillers either
Fair jaw was kind of a top but I may replace it and hair transplant with Leg legnthing

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Trimax rhino infra orbitals lasix

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, chudlite, truthhurts and 2 others
rhino, pre orb fat graft + maybe LL

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial
rhino, pre orb fat graft + maybe LL
you specifically you need a craniotomy where after they crack open your skull they piss on it and shit and then stitch back together and throw you in somaliland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, chudlite, mathis and 2 others
Jaw filler, rhinoplasty, genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and truthhurts
the only procedures I've ever considered are a lip lift and paranasal implants, I've managed to fix the mid-face mostly so the last won't be necessary.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts and noonespecial
total facial reconstruction (lefort 1,2,3, obo with custom orbital implants, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty, upper and lower blephoraplasty, bimaxillary osteotomy and chin and jaw implants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, NZb6Air and ey88
Infrorbital rim implants, maybe some type of zygo implants

total facial reconstruction (lefort 1,2,3, obo with custom orbital implants, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty, upper and lower blephoraplasty, bimaxillary osteotomy and chin and jaw implants
Just head transplant at that point

How will you afford all this?

the only procedures I've ever considered are a lip lift and paranasal implants, I've managed to fix the mid-face mostly so the last won't be necessary.
How did you fix midface?

i used to want jaw implants but my gonions are flaring from puberty so it’s a maybe, buccal fat reduction, neck lift, fat grafts around eyes, and (maybe) marpe but my zygos are growing with my onions so also a maybe also my palate is already 48mm so my ortho prob wouldn’t let me

I literally only need Rhino.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
LL, skull reshaping, hair transplant or forehead reduction surgery, supraorbitals and infra implants, orbital box osteotomy, laser to change eye color, rhino, fillers on the jaw and deep voice surgery

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial
Last edited:
  • +1
Rhinoplasty, fat grafts to the eyes, lower eyelid retraction/cantho.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sexy and noonespecial
rhinoplasty and being haircut maxxed

• +1
Bro are u fucking deformed holy shit

• +1
holy shit bro no way you need all this

• +1
Rhino/Tip Plasty + Cantho

• +1
Im finally getting rhinoplasty in December. Probably also gonna do gyno surgery somewhere next year.

• +1
Rhino and filler,I forgot the name of the surgery that makes your eyes symmetrical:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
Rhino,chin implants,infraorbital implants thats rlly it

rhino , cantho and genio