Surgery looks painful as hell

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV

Yeah I'm not getting this any of this shit done, I'd rather stay sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, GabachoCopium, slavicpsycho and 2 others
You know that you won’t feel any of that xd?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Rhino LeFort and Costcosuperstore
Beauty is pain

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, eiegta, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
your sleeping while getting it so:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and Costcosuperstore
ouchie

i think ur asleep but still

fuck that

might get ptosis surgery tho

uneven eyebrows bcuz of it :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Costcosuperstore and Mkhzee
ouchie

i think ur asleep but still

fuck that

might get ptosis surgery tho

uneven eyebrows bcuz of it :feelsrope:
your sleeping while getting it so:unsure:
You know that you won’t feel any of that xd?
Who cares if you can't feel it, this looks like something out of my nightmares, I remember getting my teeth aligned at the dentist and it's still one of my worst memories this year, not only was it painful as fuck but shit also felt like a nightmare, a whole lot of random niggas that I've never seen fucking around with my teeth, everytime I hear a sound similar to whatever they were cutting up my teeth with, it always makes my teeth feel weird, there's no way getting those surgeries can save anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels and n9wiff
Who cares if you can't feel it, this looks like something out of my nightmares, I remember getting my teeth aligned at the dentist and it's still one of my worst memories this year, not only was it painful as fuck but shit also felt like a nightmare, a whole lot of random niggas that I've never seen fucking around with my teeth, everytime I hear a sound similar to whatever they were cutting up my teeth with, it always makes my teeth feel weird, there's no way getting those surgeries can save anyone
what did they do to allign them

i got a triple root canal (3 nevrves in the same tooth)

they didnt do enough anastasia and i didnt tell them

worst pain ever

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee

worst pain ever
I had the palatal expansion surgery with anesthesia which I didn't feel, but then after that I had some other shit done which I forgot the name of, they basically cut up my teeth's front that's full of bacteria and replace it some spacing thing, that shit felt so unbelievably painful I can't even explain it, shit felt like I was in a horror movie, anyway none of it really helped save me and it was moreso for hygiene purposes, my mom had to pay 30kpkrs for all of these things done for my oral hygiene, which is about 170$ I think

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
I had the palatal expansion surgery with anesthesia which I didn't feel, but then after that I had some other shit done which I forgot the name of, they basically cut up my teeth's front that's full of bacteria and replace it some spacing thing, that shit felt so unbelievably painful I can't even explain it, shit felt like I was in a horror movie, anyway none of it really helped save me and it was moreso for hygiene purposes, my mom had to pay 30kpkrs for all of these things done for my oral hygiene, which is about 170$ I think
ouch

ghats good then tbf

worth it

• Hmm...

worst pain ever
And I've crashed my motorcycle so bad before that I ended up under a car and had my skin teared off by the road, but even that pain doesn't compare to the one I felt during that surgery

• +1
And I've crashed my motorcycle so bad before that I ended up under a car and had my skin teared off by the road, but even that pain doesn't compare to the one I felt during that surgery
oof road rash

what bike do u have

muh pain

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, dipenhydramine and Mkhzee
oof road rash

what bike do u have
CD70, undebatably one of the most shit bikes ever and I only ever use it to get groceries or just to go somewhere

• +1
CD70, undebatably one of the most shit bikes ever and I only ever use it to get groceries or just to go somewhere
i mean hey a bike is a bike

im 16 so im allowed 50cc scooter

i have aprilla 50 SR

• Love it
i mean hey a bike is a bike

im 16 so im allowed 50cc scooter

i have aprilla 50 SR
Tbh cars are just better, my country doesn't give a shit about laws so even tho I'm 15 I still drive around with it, good thing about cars is that you're never risking much driving a car, even tho accidents can happen, ur usually safe, which is why motorcycles shouldn't be allowed in the same spaces as cars due to brutal crashes,

Attachments

• lv_0_20240409122305.mp4
    8.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and n9wiff
Tbh cars are just better, my country doesn't give a shit about laws so even tho I'm 15 I still drive around with it, good thing about cars is that you're never risking much driving a car, even tho accidents can happen, ur usually safe, which is why motorcycles shouldn't be allowed in the same spaces as cars due to brutal crashes,
oh damn thats lucky

are u in india or somewhere

traffic looks crazy over there

• +1
oh damn thats lucky

I live at the north side of Pakistan close to Kashmir, which is way worse than india due to terrorism, a 17 year old was recently killed in my town a few weeks ago cause the police suspected him of being an ISIS member, and I've also heard gunshots near my house a few times, just brootal I'm gonna get out of here soon tho

I live at the north side of Pakistan close to Kashmir, which is way worse than india due to terrorism, a 17 year old was recently killed in my town a few weeks ago cause the police suspected him of being an ISIS member, and I've also heard gunshots near my house a few times, just brootal I'm gonna get out of here soon tho
oh shit

keep safe bro

where u gonna go

oh damn thats lucky

+ There's barely any laws that are taken seriously so I could run over someone who's homeless and get away with it

+ There's barely any laws that are taken seriously so I could run over someone who's homeless and get away with it
:lul:

only place you can go ER and get away with it

is ISIS big in ur town?

:lul:

only place you can go ER and get away with it

is ISIS big in ur town?
Nah I don't think ISIS even exists anymore, but the government of Pakistan is paranoid as shit and keeps hiring schizos as police officers, we do have the Taliban tho but they never make moves, a whole lot of kidnappings and drugs happen here tho, which was a big thing back in 2023 one of my friends I used to play football with went missing and his parents still have no idea where he is, but yea ur definitely not gonna get away with going ER, but u might pull some big numbers due to high population, I'd say an ak14 with a few rounds can get atleast 50-70 people here easily, but u gotta kill urself after cuz if ur caught alive they're gonna make an example out of you

Nah I don't think ISIS even exists anymore, but the government of Pakistan is paranoid as shit and keeps hiring schizos as police officers, we do have the Taliban tho but they never make moves, a whole lot of kidnappings and drugs happen here tho, which was a big thing back in 2023 one of my friends I used to play football with went missing and his parents still have no idea where he is, but yea ur definitely not gonna get away with going ER, but u might pull some big numbers due to high population, I'd say an ak14 with a few rounds can get atleast 50-70 people here easily, but u gotta kill urself after cuz if ur caught alive they're gonna make an example out of you
oh lmfao

isnt taliban like

beat women
kill gays
sharia law

etc

not epic

yeah thats fair

has anyone really gone ER there

id be suprised if not

oh lmfao

isnt taliban like

beat women
kill gays
sharia law

etc

not epic

yeah thats fair

has anyone really gone ER there

id be suprised if not
People here are low IQ as fuck so no one goes ER with the intent of killing as many people as possible, there has only been 10-20 school shootings I think, one of them were the ADP school shooting where some talibani terrorists killed 400 kids at a school/college, it was absolutely brootal, ig u can consider that going ER

I'm getting rhino anyways

People here are low IQ as fuck so no one goes ER with the intent of killing as many people as possible, there has only been 10-20 school shootings I think, one of them were the ADP school shooting where some talibani terrorists killed 400 kids at a school/college, it was absolutely brootal, ig u can consider that going ER
oh fuck

thats brootal

ig thats not really ER tbh

are the school shootings high numbers or na

• +1
oh fuck

thats brootal

ig thats not really ER tbh

are the school shootings high numbers or na
School shootings never happen Bhai, this ain't america, when they do they're done by terrorists and not by some incel retard who hates the world for his loneliness or some shit

my mom has gotten plastic surgery before, she told me she felt everything the surgeon did

brutal, ion think i’ll ever willingly lay on a surgeons table

• Love it
my mom has gotten plastic surgery before, she told me she felt everything the surgeon did

brutal, ion think i’ll ever willingly lay on a surgeons table
Just mew theory

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
School shootings never happen Bhai, this ain't america, when they do they're done by terrorists and not by some incel retard who hates the world for his loneliness or some shit
oh

i guess thats worse tbh

ive had like 4 surgeries before(not looks related) and its pretty normal tbh
u go there, get ready, they put u to sleep, u wake up with numbingness and mild pain
get given medications and leave

the recovery part may not be for everyone but for the most part its cool