Surgery or Hacks for Droopy Eyelids

W

wantfast

Iron
Eye area is crucial for a good look, first thing people notice on the face is eyes.

Have these droopy (upper eyelid exposure), what's the best way to overcome this? Who's a good surgeon for this?

Dr. Taban. Upper eyelid fat grafts and brow ridge implant.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
tape and makeup

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Droopy upper eyelids = ptosis correction
Droopy lower lids = lower lid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, wantfast, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Droopy upper eyelids = ptosis correction
Droopy lower lids = lower lid retraction
This is the answer what I was looking for, how in your opinion to prevent the "popped out" eyes look that I see with a lot of after photos for ptosis correction.

I feel like I would need both, also do you have any experience or knowledge of good surgeons or the surgery itself?

This is the answer what I was looking for, how in your opinion to prevent the "popped out" eyes look that I see with a lot of after photos for ptosis correction.

I feel like I would need both, also do you have any experience or knowledge of good surgeons or the surgery itself?
give me an example of the "popped out look" idk what that means

looks fine to me. it only looks "popped out" because that guy needs lower lid retraction aswell. still I dont think it looks popped out, it looks normal
second guy still has ptosis

orbital decompression
No this is strictly in reference to getting ptosis surgery and getting the headlight eyes.

looks fine to me. it only looks "popped out" because that guy needs lower lid retraction aswell. still I dont think it looks popped out, it looks normal
second guy still has ptosis
They're both the same person, I do agree about the lower eyelid retraction though that seems to be a must to balance it and if I do get it will do it at the same time as the upper ptosis.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
No this is strictly in reference to getting ptosis surgery and getting the headlight eyes.

They're both the same person, I do agree about the lower eyelid retraction though that seems to be a must to balance it and if I do get it will do it at the same time as the upper ptosis.
Willem dafoe

in this pic he looks much better. seems like it was after ptosis correction aswell.