Surgery very soon - consultation today

Timelessbrah

Timelessbrah

Kraken
I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon today about what I can do to improve my face. Beforehand I send him several pictures of my front and of my side profile and in his office we discussed them.

For the ones who don't know I'm normie tier and planning to get a genioplasty coupled with buccal fat removal. My midface is a bit long but it isn't a death sentence.

The first thing he asks me is if I have some sort of malocclusion. He said that if he's patients have that, he most likely would just recommend them some maxillofacial surgeon to fix the underlying problem first; he also said that osteotomies aren't done just because of aesthetics and one needs to have a functional problem (yeah Europe is cucked).

As for the advancement in genioplasty (or implants) he says most people don't need a big difference, and he usually does 5-6 mm (imo I do think that is small). He says I probable don't need 1 cm of advancement since it would made the chin look comical. In regards to this I'm trying to convince him to do the near the max he thinks is acceptable. I also said I would like the chin to have a little bit more vertical length, to balance out the 1/3's of the front view - he said he can do that, but the extent won't be much, so if you are considering this, check out if you actually have a somewhat tall chin (but recessed from the side). I also mentioned I would like to keep the semi quadrangular shape I have, to which he responded that he will try his best because the skin usually has problems with sharper than usual objects, so losing a bit of angularity might be an unwanted consequence, so I'll definitely try to make him preserve that shape.

As for the bucal fat removal, was we grow older we tend to lose fat, so he says it's very conservative in nature and in the sense that they just take a little bit out and we wait with the years to see any evolution.

FOR THE INTERESTING PART - PRICE:

CHIN IMPLANT/GENIOPLASTY + BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL = 2900 EUROS (~3450 DOLLARS)

As for the subhumans, sorry I already have a good base, so worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Pumanator, lutte and 5 others
I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon today about what I can do to improve my face. Beforehand I send him several pictures of my front and of my side profile and in his office we discussed them.

For the ones who don't know I'm normie tier and planning to get a genioplasty coupled with buccal fat removal. My midface is a bit long but it isn't a death sentence.

The first thing he asks me is if I have some sort of malocclusion. He said that if he's patients have that, he most likely would just recommend them some maxillofacial surgeon to fix the underlying problem first; he also said that osteotomies aren't done just because of aesthetics and one needs to have a functional problem (yeah Europe is cucked).

As for the advancement in genioplasty (or implants) he says most people don't need a big difference, and he usually does 5-6 mm (imo I do think that is small). He says I probable don't need 1 cm of advancement since it would made the chin look comical. In regards to this I'm trying to convince him to do the near the max he thinks is acceptable. I also said I would like the chin to have a little bit more vertical length, to balance out the 1/3's of the front view - he said he can do that, but the extent won't be much, so if you are considering this, check out if you actually have a somewhat tall chin (but recessed from the side). I also mentioned I would like to keep the semi quadrangular shape I have, to which he responded that he will try his best because the skin usually has problems with sharper than usual objects, so losing a bit of angularity might be an unwanted consequence, so I'll definitely try to make him preserve that shape.

Has for the bucal fat removal, was we grow older we tend to lose fat, so he says it's very conservative in nature and in the sense that they just take a little bit out and we wait with the years to see any evolution.

pm me his name pls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
No picture no care, just another incel fanfic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, lutte, HighIQcel and 7 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Timelessbrah
That surgeon is retarded for real.
Bluepilled shit cuck.
Avoid him like a diseas OP and get a real surgeon; he probably won’t even satisfy you. Speaks like a mother fuckking pussy and will gives you 1 mm because he is soo shit , unexperienced or unskilled.

Just do us a favour and share the name of this bluepilled idiot so we can avoid him in the future.

These orthoshits triggers me alot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Eduardo DOV, lutte and 3 others
did not read
but good luck with your surgeries hope you ascend!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, aspieSavage and Acnno
Bluepilled shit cuck.
Avoid him like a diseas OP and get a real surgeon; he probably won’t even satisfy you. Speaks like a mother fuckking pussy and will gives you 1 mm because he is soo shit , u experienced or unskilled

Just pay 10k when your 30 yo to look the same theory. retard, I have a good base I'm not a boneless cuck. at least not a strong one

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Only genio? I think you'd benefit more from wraparound jaw implants but whatever floats your boat. To me it looks like your cheeks just look chubby bc you have hardly any ramus/jaw width

Only genio? I think you'd benefit more from wraparound jaw implants but whatever floats your boat. To me it looks like your cheeks just look chubby bc you have hardly any ramus/jaw width

That photo is 2 years old and I had a late puberty, my face as gotten more slim over the last two years. My jaw is actually very good (doesn't look like it in the pic) so it's zero of a problem.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Find a different surgeon.

Find a different surgeon.

This is the most obvious choice in the biggest city near my house, not gonna waste my time travelling 300 km or more for the same opinion.

Just pay 10k when your 30 yo to look the same theory. retard, I have a good base I'm not a boneless cuck. at least not a strong one
Lol u gonna watse ur money with a bluepilled retarded surgeon. Have fun bro

Lol u gonna watse ur money with a bluepilled retarded surgeon. Have fun bro

Recommendation for a black pilled surgeon with 200 km of my house that charges the same??

Yeah ZERO.

btw, the guy was more based than what I thought, remember about what I wrote in the thread.

Why so cheap wtf

Bluepilled shit cuck.
Avoid him like a diseas OP and get a real surgeon; he probably won’t even satisfy you. Speaks like a mother fuckking pussy and will gives you 1 mm because he is soo shit , unexperienced or unskilled.

Just do us a favour and share the name of this bluepilled idiot so we can avoid him in the future.

Keep fucking crying for my ascension.

As for the bucal fat removal, was we grow older we tend to lose fat, so he says it's very conservative in nature and in the sense that they just take a little bit out and we wait with the years to see any evolution.

that's so cheap, are you from eastern europe?

Keep fucking crying for my ascension.
Was litterally helping your ascension but you are soo stupid to don’t understand.
Go with the bluepilled jew and waste your money

in Western Europe????

Was litterally helping your ascension but you are soo stupid to don’t understand.
Go with the bluepilled jew and waste your money

Let me repeat again. "just wait your 30's to waste 15-20k $ when u are old and without youth or collagen" theory strikes again.:soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Dude, even if the results doesn't comes as 99% of what I want I'll at least have the base for it. Risk now and I have more money later we'll see again. You got zero critical skills, the only think you know is muh muh blue pilled surgeon!!. Shit nigga I'm not gonna be young forever. JFL

Last edited:
Let me repeat again. "just wait your 30's to waste 15-20k $ when u are old and without youth or collagen" theory strikes again.:soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Dude, even if the results doesn't comes as 99% of what I want I'll at least have the base for it. Risk now and I have more money later we'll see again. You got zero critical skills, the only think you know is muh muh blue pilled surgeon!!. Shit nigga I'm not gonna be young forever. JFL
You are actually stupid. Enjoy wasting your money lol see you at 40 crying

You are actually stupid. Enjoy wasting your money lol see you at 40 crying

I'm literally a tip of a chin away from looking good. Keep fucking coping.

Pn name and location pls

and did the do a ultrasound check to know how much buccal fat you have?

Ur profile looks very bad

• +1
Reactions: lutte
he also said that osteotomies aren't done just because of aesthetics and one needs to have a functional problem
A minor surgery like genioplasty can be done easily in Europe for aesthetic reasons, it's only if you wanted to do BSSO or bimax surgery then they might only do it if you have problems breathing, under bite, over bite e.t.c.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
A minor surgery like genioplasty can be done easily in Europe for aesthetic reasons, it's only if you wanted to do BSSO or bimax surgery then they might only do it if you have problems breathing, under bite, over bite e.t.c.

The doctor specifically asked me if I had any bite problems and in that case it would just be better to fix first the underlying problem.

Pm me location
Why won’t you just go to another country

Pm me location
Why won’t you just go to another country

My country is cheap af and I don't have the money for it (I mean I have, but the bet and time I would lose is just to big because I need to study).

Buccal fat is the most overrated surgery, also you gonna look much older in later years

Bluepilled shit cuck.

Buccal fat is the most overrated surgery, also you gonna look much older in later years

Thx for the suggestion, I did talked about that with the surgeon, and that's a risk I'm wiling to take.

Wow dude look at this incel!! Zero forward growth and long midface of death, over for this guy, for sure!! :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 790473

Wow dude look at this incel!! Zero forward growth and long midface of death, over for this guy, for sure!! :soy::soy::soy:
forward growth is meme, you dont need it to be gL.

dont do implant bro. do chin wing osteotomie. i'll do it. search a surgeon who does it for you. some dude who knows about aesthetic. search instagram.

forward growth is meme, you dont need it to be gL.

dont do implant bro. do chin wing osteotomie. i'll do it. search a surgeon who does it for you. some dude who knows about aesthetic. search instagram.

My time is limited and I only need slight advancement in chin projection, I'm not recessed in any way nor is my jaw narrow. This is why i'm doing this. And ofc ll always consider that for the future and I'll have more money.

nice where u getting this done