SurgeryMaxing is pointless if you are 30+

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If you surgerymax very early as in between the ages of 18-25 then there is hope, but even then you'll only truly enjoy the benefit for a few years. Fact is your sex life is at its best between the ages of 15-27. By the time 90% of you have the blackpill knowledge and the money (if at all) to have a surgery then it's too late anyway. And now with endless covid lockdowns and the impending totalitarian state all the more so.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss, YamiYugi, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 13 others
If you surgerymax very early as in between the ages of 18-25 then there is hope, but even then you'll only truly enjoy the benefit for a few years. Fact is your sex life is at its best between the ages of 15-27. By the time 90% of you have the blackpill knowledge and the money (if at all) to have a surgery then it's too late anyway. And now with endless covid lockdowns and the impending totalitarian state all the more so.
whiny, defeatist mentality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 14262 and 36 others
You're 31...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, NormieKilla, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, ChangeOfHeart, NormieKilla and 9 others
You're 31...

Exactly my point. Last summer I was working a summer job at this pizza place, and there were a bunch of girls aged 16-21 working there. They straight up asked me how old I was because I looked out of place there age wise. I was completely invisable to them. Even more so than in the past.

Just fucking lol at you for not understanding how fucking brutal the age pill is. Many women on dating sites/apps will just outright state they do not want anybody over 30. Once you hit the big three, it's over if you are a man unless you are literally top 1% looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Deleted member 8165, PrisonMike and 7 others
there are 35 years olds banging 20 years olds rn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 643, NormieKilla and 12 others
Do you have a six pack with some lean mass on you?

whiny, defeatist mentality.

Lol, you know why he makes these threads? To give reason for why he will fail. He believes he is going to.

None of these BlackPill extremists study redpill, what makes women tick, how everything is dependent on how they feel in that moment. Nothing like that. The ones of us who have experiences to draw reference to are actually the ones who look into this more. It's these virgin incels who never ever consider the fact that the way they come across, their passions/interests, conversations and experiences could also impact.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, klamus, imnotgay and 13 others
Exactly my point. Last summer I was working a summer job at this pizza place, and there were a bunch of girls aged 16-21 working there. They straight up asked me how old I was because I looked out of place there age wise. I was completely invisable to them. Even more so than in the past.

Just fucking lol at you for not understanding how fucking brutal the age pill is. Many women on dating sites/apps will just outright state they do not want anybody over 30. Once you hit the big three, it's over if you are a man unless you are literally top 1% looks.
If you are 31 working a summer job at a fucking pizza joint. The "age pill" is the least of your problems. What the fuck were you even doing the last 10 years?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Jamal2222, Deleted member 643 and 26 others
Was just thinking about this recently. And now with covid and travel complications, you have to go through even more shit and invest more time and energy to actually see the surgeons. Fucking over

None of these BlackPill extremists study redpill

Redpill is how I discovered the blackpill in the first place. I use to go to redpill forums, lift etc until I realized it was all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
No, it is not over at 30. Perhaps if you don't age well.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Redpill is how I discovered the blackpill in the first place. I use to go to redpill forums, lift etc until I realized it was all bullshit.

It's only bullshit if you're below 5/10. Are you?

It's only bullshit if you're below 5/10. Are you?
Jfl if you are 6+ you don't even need looksmaxing. If you were 6+ you wouldn't even be here. Stop lying to yourself.

If you are 31 working a summer job at a fucking pizza joint. The "age pill" is the least of your problems. What the fuck were you even doing the last 10 years?

im dead, op working as pizza delivery boy as 30 year old thinking women don't like him because of his age. Do u even have ur own place yet op?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, imnotgay, PrisonMike and 3 others
brutal as fuck. well i've been doing some looksmaxxing in the past year but not as much as i could've. i need to up my looksmaxxing game this year because i'm 25 and the agepill is getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Then if you know its over for you, why are you still on this forum that cant bring you any benefits?
Go and search something else, instead of posting on a looksmax forum that you cant looksmax because you are to old.
Just play video games or do another hobby.
But deep down you know you are not investing enough into ascension, maybe thats why you are still here.

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Deleted member 9890, mewcoper and 4 others
Surgery maxxing is cope in 99 percent of cases

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ChangeOfHeart
Then if you know its over for you, why are you still on this forum that cant bring you any benefits?
Go and search something else, instead of posting on a looksmax forum that you cant looksmax because you are to old.
FUCK THAT. This nigga needs to lifemax(JFL). A woman looks at a 30+ man who is out of shape with a shit job like men view a woman with multiple kids by different men. LOW VALUE

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, PrisonMike, TheRealist and 2 others
The real question is why do people here still cope that surgery will ascend them? Have fun looking uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
But deep down you know you are not investing enough into ascension, maybe thats why you are still here.
he's just here for the blackpill discussion in offtopic

If you're on this site in your mid 30s... I'm sorry but it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imnotgay, PrisonMike, 98Zdeed98 and 1 other person
@kota proves you wrong

Why are you working pizza place while being 30+? I could understand some manegerial position, but...?

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Old as you look in my book

Cope, I will slay prime poocy in my 50's

Are you bald or low collagen by any chance

• +1
Reactions: Atlas
If your collagen and hairline are decent, you will be fine well into your 30s and beyond. You can also just lie about your age on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
This dude didn't age well and has been a borderline alcoholic for years if I recall properly.

While getting over 30+ does bring it's own unique challenges, guys who improve themselves often find they do better in their 30s than they ever did in their 20s

Obviously not chad, this applies to normies more so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Atlas
I am 30+ and I will get a surgery this month, a hair transplant. My hairline is the only thing that shows my age. If it gets corrected by HT I don't see why it is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, Schizoidcel, l0st@sea and 2 others
Jfl if you are 6+ you don't even need looksmaxing. If you were 6+ you wouldn't even be here. Stop lying to yourself.
arvid is easily 6+ and is here tho :/

Literal retard. Before TRP I kept getting curved over and over again. Post TRP I started to slay. Stop being a low T bitch.

To people attributing his failure with women to his job; keep fucking coping you stupid rats. If he was a chad, girls would get him viral even if he was picking trash as a janitor and get you a modeling contract. I do agree that he's retarded for not learning a skill/going to college to get better job prospects, obviously.

If you looksmaxxed successfully, the end of your prime can actually be extended up to 35 ish years old if you didn't tan like a retard, wore sunscreen, have a good skin routine, workout and stay lean, and retain your hair through finasteride. The trick in dating apps is to LIE about your age. If you're 30, you should be saying you're 25. If you can't pass as 25 as a 30 year old, you failed, and should cut your losses and just stick to fucking post prime women in your league. Of course, if you look like shit, it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 40.

Images 100

Images 101

This chad is 36 years old. You would be kidding yourself if you said he can't pass for 26, and slay prime 22 year old sluts on Tinder. Looks and collagen are EVERYTHING, you could slay in your 40s if you look good. But if you still want to slay as an oldcel, you kinda failed to get it out of your system. Many chads like Maher, Jorge, Thom strijid are all LTRing in their 20s. Slaying gets boring really quickly if you're a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 275, Fahkumram and 1 other person
I guess he could just lie to girls and say he's got a great job and see if that makes any difference

Show your face tbh

No fucking shit you were out of place its not abt age its abt how you fucking look you think some foid would care about your age if you were fucking 6-7 psl? they sure as fuck wouldnt ask your age if you were 6-7psl they'd fight for your attention in hopes of fucking you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3512
just cut your veins bro

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
I guess he could just lie to girls and say he's got a great job and see if that makes any difference

Nah, he just wants to make an excuse for everything going wrong in his life without addressing the real problem which is himself.
If it's not possible to enjoy a good quality of life without being a parasite, then your primary goal in life should be to be a bigger and more successful parasite than everybody else.

Yet you had 10 years, and haven't done shit with it. OP doesn't apply the bullshit he preaches. Typical.

fraud your age and keep trying.
Working in a pizza place is good opportunity to try to bang some jailbaits. Don't they have company nights out etc? Try to get them drunk boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Working in a pizza place is good opportunity to try to bang some jailbaits.

Just be the creepy 30 year old who hits on teenagers at your workplace theory.

Just be the creepy 30 year old who hits on teenagers at your workplace theory.
who cares. Before covid, my friend worked at the airport and he's 36, and he was hooking up with teenagers left and right lol (tonnes of 16-18 year olds working in the various perfume shops and stuff. PS - 16 is legal here of course)
(He's not even a super chad. He's average face, with good build and covered in tats)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Was just thinking about this recently. And now with covid and travel complications, you have to go through even more shit and invest more time and energy to actually see the surgeons. Fucking oveI
Was just thinking about this recently. And now with covid and travel complications, you have to go through even more shit and invest more time and energy to actually see the surgeons. Fucking over
IKR. I wanted to have a rhino this summer and now i have to wait indefinitely while the surgery price might go up as the surgeon gets more experienced and more recognition...

You are as old as your hairline.

To people attributing his failure with women to his job; keep fucking coping you stupid rats. If he was a chad, girls would get him viral even if he was picking trash as a janitor and get you a modeling contract. I do agree that he's retarded for not learning a skill/going to college to get better job prospects, obviously.

If you looksmaxxed successfully, the end of your prime can actually be extended up to 35 ish years old if you didn't tan like a retard, wore sunscreen, have a good skin routine, workout and stay lean, and retain your hair through finasteride. The trick in dating apps is to LIE about your age. If you're 30, you should be saying you're 25. If you can't pass as 25 as a 30 year old, you failed, and should cut your losses and just stick to fucking post prime women in your league. Of course, if you look like shit, it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 40.

View attachment 905642
View attachment 905643
This chad is 36 years old. You would be kidding yourself if you said he can't pass for 26, and slay prime 22 year old sluts on Tinder. Looks and collagen are EVERYTHING, you could slay in your 40s if you look good. But if you still want to slay as an oldcel, you kinda failed to get it out of your system. Many chads like Maher, Jorge, Thom strijid are all LTRing in their 20s. Slaying gets boring really quickly if you're a chad.
Giga legit comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back