• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 62070, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
What surgery he got? Implants?

fix colouring next

He looks like the godly forum legend in your avi
Im the biggest fan of FunkyFlamingo.

I was here when he started posting and he never stopped :love:

Good result, but I would caution against the use of fillers to replicate bone structure.
Normies wouldn’t understand, don’t bother lol

Looks terrible, bigonial wider than bizygo and unnaturally angular

Looks terrible, bigonial wider than bizygo and unnaturally angular
From what I've usually seen with fillers, they go overly angular on purpose and they tend to settle after a few days and look more natural after a week or so. Then after a year they bloat out and look truly horrendous, and cause a myriad of problems when used in any substantial quantity in any attempt to replicate bone.

From what I've usually seen with fillers, they go overly angular on purpose and they tend to settle after a few days and look more natural after a week or so. Then after a year they bloat out and look truly horrendous, and cause a myriad of problems when used in any substantial quantity in any attempt to replicate bone.
Not sure how they work tbh, but blackgymmaxs results look fantastic and he's been using them for years now. I think you just have to enough underlying bone that you can use a conservative amount (and not be retarded enough to aim for for a 1:1 bizygo bigonion), then get then dissolved and refilled regularly.
Considering a bit of filler instead of implants after my bimax, depending on how things look.

Also I suspect it's dermal fillers that give that uncanny bogged filler look in most cases

Gonna be gone after a few months

looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Feza