SURGERYMAXXERS GTFIH. Reliable sites to look up surgeons?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
depends on the surgery

need chin implant, rhino(although have found some rhino experts already), ear pinning

sliding genio is your best bet, most max facs are able to do this, but if you wanted expert opinions you could wander over to jawsurgery forums to get the best of the best, the other 2 however i have no idea about

sliding genio is your best bet, most max facs are able to do this, but if you wanted expert opinions you could wander over to jawsurgery forums to get the best of the best, the other 2 however i have no idea about
i've really considered genio and other jaw surgeries but I dont think I need them tbh.

i've really considered genio and other jaw surgeries but I dont think I need them tbh.

id argue that bone changes are much more important than implants, but if u are just going for augmentation around the chin and not bothering with jaw surgery or anything implants are okay too, just make sure you get a good one, most implants ive seen make no difference to peoples profiles because they don't move anything forward enough

Realself

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome