Surgerymaxxers gtfih

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Which country should I go to to get a genio?

I heard UK maxofacs are dogshit, if I have to travel to another country so be it, it will just be difficult as i may have to pay tons of money to quarantine back in the U.K. as i’m not double vaxxed

any advice?

@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
every maxfac surgeon can perform genio, even plastic surgeon, it literally makes no difference where you go and who does it.

its not complex operation that does not require more movement or any preparation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180, Warlow and 3 others
Italy but it's not worth it to go there for a genio. Just go to ur local maxfac. Its a very basic surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and turkproducer
Italy but it's not worth it to go there for a genio. Just go to ur local maxfac. Its a very basic surgery
any difference between a sliding genio or a regular one?

i am getting a lateral ceph very soon, and I will be more aware as to whether I need bimax or not.

every maxfac surgeon can perform genio, even plastic surgeon, it literally makes no difference where you go and who does it.

its not complex operation that does not require more movement or any preparation.
nice to see you reply seriously, you’re right tbh, it is very simple

any difference between sliding genio and regular genio?

any difference between a sliding genio or a regular one?

i am getting a lateral ceph very soon, and I will be more aware as to whether I need bimax or not.

nice to see you reply seriously, you’re right tbh, it is very simple

any difference between sliding genio and regular genio?
images
266_2006_177_f3.jpg

sliding genio is just another term for genio. they move a piece of bone not only forward but also downwards, adjusting the height of the chin. The procedure is always the same cutting a piece of lower bone sliding it forward and down.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
images
266_2006_177_f3.jpg

sliding genio is just another term for genio. they move a piece of bone not only forward but also downwards, adjusting the height of the chin. The procedure is always the same cutting a piece of lower bone sliding it forward and down.
that seems like exactly what i would want. i need both more height and projection

cheers for the advice balkan mate

that seems like exactly what i would want. i need both more height and projection

cheers for the advice balkan mate
I have a british passport finally

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
images
266_2006_177_f3.jpg

how to increase chin width

Users who are viewing this thread

Back