Surgerymaxxing and still stuck in inceldom

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
I’ve been doing a survey over users in .org and Reddit who I believe have objectively ascended with surgeries. Out of 6 people I have asked, 6 are still stuck in inceldom. Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103 and UndiagnosedSchizo
because they are dumb and do no prior softmaxxing nor research about what surgeries, they actually and truly need

just look at Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
because they are dumb and do no prior softmaxxing nor research about what surgeries, they actually and truly need

just look at Gaia262

Unless fat, softmaxxing won’t fix shit that surgeries can’t fix better. Also, most of the users I surveyed did do some decent research.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
everything matters.

i just want my surgerys, do all my softmaxes, then die alone after overdosing but feel good looking

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103
At this point, looksmaxxing is more of an obsession than a solution to the problem of inceldom. I don't care about women as much, I just want to see how much I can ascend my looks before grim reaper decides my time is up.

I’ve been doing a survey over users in .org and Reddit who I believe have objectively ascended with surgeries. Out of 6 people I have asked, 6 are still stuck in inceldom. Brutal.
either they did not ascend. Or they are very mentally ill. If they NT maxed they would do fine.

either they did not ascend. Or they are very mentally ill. If they NT maxed they would do fine.

Mental illness can’t be ruled out.

Also let me clarify that by ascension I didn’t mean chadification. I mean literal ascension of at least, idk, 1-3 points out of 10. Some of them started really low to be honest. But the depressing shit is that some of them were already like at least a 5 before hardmaxxing.