Surgerymaxxing result what would you rate this Ascension?

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

Iron
Insane lefort 3 ascension

Lefort 3 is only preformed on actual subhumans not Normie's on tiktok who said "muh I need lefort" the result is good unironically descended as the midface looks longer here the underbite has been fixed with a possible under bite surgery.

(However there is one note to take from this)
And that is he only ascended from sub 2 to sub4 (pretty brutal :feelswhy: ) what other lookmaxxing could he do to actually ascend to normie or even higher ? Send morphs if you feel the need to share them

@chuggy @klimo
Screenshot 20240621 175349 YouTube

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chuggy, PSLdemigod and klimo
Subhuman to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, disheartenedcel and T50gandycel
Having a soul in that body must be torture. Life is truly unfair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, sayi, axttt_ and 4 others
mtn to chadlite, worth :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, soover4me, T50gandycel and 1 other person
Honestly his quality of life has probably dramatically improved. Just like how positive reactions are exponential the higher you go with attractiveness. I'm sure the negative reactions are exponential the lower you go. Like poor dude probably experienced absolute disgust and shame from 8/10 people. Now I'm sure there is less, tho still a lot and lesser a degree of disgust and probably humane decency now.

• +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, T50gandycel and disheartenedcel
Honestly his quality of life has probably dramatically improved. Just like how positive reactions are exponential the higher you go with attractiveness. I'm sure the negative reactions are exponential the lower you go. Like poor dude probably experienced absolute disgust and shame from 8/10 people. Now I'm sure there is less, tho still a lot and lesser a degree of disgust and probably humane decency now.
depends on where he lives, in most first world countries he would get pity and niceness since it would be very non nt and cruel to be an asshole to him

• +1
Reactions: pslephant and T50gandycel
Over before and after
That's a good ascension though.

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
Insane lefort 3 ascension

Lefort 3 is only preformed on actual subhumans not Normie's on tiktok who said "muh I need lefort" the result is good unironically descended as the midface looks longer here the underbite has been fixed with a possible under bite surgery.

(However there is one note to take from this)
And that is he only ascended from sub 2 to sub4 (pretty brutal :feelswhy: ) what other lookmaxxing could he do to actually ascend to normie or even higher ? Send morphs if you feel the need to share them

@chuggy @klimo
View attachment 2993215
He'd need a lot of surgeries haha