surgerymaxxing teethmaxx

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
my teeth are fucked from rot maxxing, is there a good country to travel to like Mexico or something to get some cheap dental

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 9380
my teeth are fucked from rot maxxing, is there a good country to travel to like Mexico or something to get some cheap dental

•Might be too far to travel for an Amerifat but I got 24 crowns done in Turkey.

•Usually you’ll only need 16 veneers/crowns for looksmaxxing but years of grinding had destroyed my teeth.

•You’ll end up paying €3000-4000 for a set made from EMAX which are their 3D printed, hyper-realistic, ceramic teeth.

I went to https://www.dentalcentreturkey.com because it has the best reputation and is notoriously where UK reality tv (Love Island) stars go.

mine in pic

Attachments

• 6966BFEC-1699-4373-ABC0-467B74BED425.jpeg
    6966BFEC-1699-4373-ABC0-467B74BED425.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, RAITEIII and poplo
Its that hard to brush your teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Butthurt Dweller and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

•Usually you’ll only need 16 veneers/crowns for looksmaxxing but years of grinding had destroyed my teeth.

•You’ll end up paying €3000-4000 for a set made from EMAX which are their 3D printed, hyper-realistic, ceramic teeth.

I went to https://www.dentalcentreturkey.com because it has the best reputation and is notoriously where UK reality tv (Love Island) stars go.

mine in pic
fuk. i went to dentists today because i have gingivitis and shit in between my teeth and they gave me a whole checkup and quoted me like €20,000 (€8000 after insurance)

I really just wanted a cleaning to fix my gingivitis but they wanted €2,500 just for that.

I will just Michel Houellebecq rotmaxx and just buy some brand new turkish teeth in 10 years

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I

mine in pic
Giga mirin. Turkey be a paradise jfl. Cheap hair transplant cheap teeth...

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
What's ur issue exactly? Maloclussions? Bite? State of your teeth?

I wanna expand my palate a little bit tbh

What's ur issue exactly? Maloclussions? Bite? State of your teeth?

I wanna expand my palate a little bit tbh
no i just have gingivitis under my gums, i went to dentist and they wanted 2000$ AFTER dental insurance to fix it wtf

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dr. Michael Apa.

You need to drop like $50K minimum to get his service XD

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I

Giga mirin. Turkey be a paradise jfl. Cheap hair transplant cheap teeth...
So tru 🇹🇷
I feel like getting cheap surgery in Turkey by competent surgeons is highly underrated.

I got 2 hair transplants there and the results as fantastic. I still have hairline lowering in a month and one more mini-transplant session in June. But so far, going from NW 3.5 to 1.5 has ascended me HARD.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and RAITEIII
So tru 🇹🇷
I feel like getting cheap surgery in Turkey by competent surgeons is highly underrated.

I got 2 hair transplants there and the results as fantastic. I still have hairline lowering in a month and one more mini-transplant session in June. But so far, going from NW 3.5 to 1.5 has ascended me HARD.
Can u pm.me.pics plz

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
So tru 🇹🇷

I wont dox I'm venerated forum user from June 2019