surgerys to fix round face shape?

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
im not talking about fat. im saying a face that its height = widht in pure bone mass and form.
im 7% bf but my face is still kinda round despite me not being boneless.
what surgerys can be made to increase facial height? shaving the sides? lower jaw implants? what can i do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12303 and ifyouwannabemylover
Maybe jaw implants can make the face square

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
7% bf
58B1DE65 42F1 4C47 AD78 1B5FAF0D44BA

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 7076, one job away and 1 other person
picture

• So Sad
OP you got a face shaped like this?
0ef5eb28bd983f7fc4fb50d5a37c0867.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and Deleted member 12165
same thing here tbh and so far I haven't found a legit solution either

shaving zygos is retarded
jaw implants are uncanny/expensive as shit
chin wing = expensive and often has underwhelming results

only other thing I could think of is buccal fat removal to give a more hollow square look, but that mostly has shit tier results too

same thing here tbh and so far I haven't found a legit solution either

shaving zygos is retarded
jaw implants are uncanny/expensive as shit
chin wing = expensive and often has underwhelming results

only other thing I could think of is buccal fat removal to give a more hollow square look, but that mostly has shit tier results too
bro im legit desperate, i have to scape this fucking body man

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
There is no round face shape

Its soft tissu on bone, no one have rounded bone

Its just fat so loose weight

i sware to god all of my bones are round bro, if you saw me you wouldnt fucking believe. my face is LEAN. all of my bones have no fucking sharp edges and my face is short.
my bones. are. round.

i sware to god all of my bones are round bro, if you saw me you wouldnt fucking believe. my face is LEAN. all of my bones have no fucking sharp edges and my face is short.
my bones. are. round.
Show me a pic of someone who has round skull at low bf

I dont understand how u can have round face with fat. Look at people starving to death they are 6% bf all have 0% round face

• +1
Reactions: Slob

I dont understand how u can have round face with fat. Look at people starving to death they are 6% bf all have 0% round face
Images 69 Images 68 Images 67 Images 70
i look exactly like this giga subhuman below
Images 71

@SixCRY understood?

Its probably your fat distribution gene.. Im here 16% bf and my jawline has started to look very angular. . I only weight 65kg.. In right pic I was 71kg.. You probably need buccal fat removal.

• +1
exactly like this

Freddys zygos are too round, large and project downwards, He has okay jawline/chin but his zygos overpower them. Contrary to popular belief too much zygos can be a bad thing, and can give you that oval face.

Erikson has the desired zygos, his zygos project sideways not downwards, there is enough separation between his zygos and lower cheek/mouth.
main-qimg-6ae34d5f3fe17d5631283476f1c8756f

Ideal Zygos bone Structure
content_os_zygomaticum_atlas_pREqzwaN5NJo4ScEzcBwCg.png

There was another user on here who was complaining about the same problem a few weeks ago, notice how there's no separation between bones and skin, it's like his whole face is one big bone, giving him that oblong rounded look.
faceapp_1615998724420-jpg.1046897

Maybe Lowering Bodyfat can help getting cheek hollowness if you don't have too much bone there, Freddie Mercury looked better when he had aids than when he was healthy , I highly doubt your 7% low bodyfat, achieving that is bloody difficult even with clen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

if the cheekbone curves outward its impossible to get hollow cheeks and makes your face round

im not talking about fat. im saying a face that its height = widht in pure bone mass and form.
what surgerys can be made to increase facial height? shaving the sides? lower jaw implants? what can i do
I have your problem; im interested

I have the same issue. I’ve had buccal fat and double chin lipo before and can’t say it made a huge difference.

I’ve seen plenty of pics where bimax gives better soft tissue support ()

I plan to have a consultation with ramieri and Alfaro next few months. I’ll let you know what they say.

You’re also welcome to make up your own mind on V-line surgery in Korea. I personally don’t think it’s worth it. I used to be amazed by The results pics , but if you watch the videos of the patients you realise they heavily doctor the pics in Korea.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12165
I have the same issue. I’ve had buccal fat and double chin lipo before and can’t say it made a huge difference.

I’ve seen plenty of pics where bimax gives better soft tissue support ()

I plan to have a consultation with ramieri and Alfaro next few months. I’ll let you know what they say.

You’re also welcome to make up your own mind on V-line surgery in Korea. I personally don’t think it’s worth it. I used to be amazed by The results pics , but if you watch the videos of the patients you realise they heavily doctor the pics in Korea.

Any updates?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Massager Botox and fat transfer under eyes/into cheeks. As someone who’s had Buccal fat removal, I don’t recommend if you’re already low body fat.