Surrounded by chads

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Banned
I work with 6’2-6’3 chads and they are actually attractive guys, lean with muscle
I am 5’9 and pretty fucking ugly but I have a nice body with nice eyes almost like xxx but nct

This 5’5 Tyrone fucked one of the girls here but he’s super handsome
I really like this girl, she’s super pretty, what are my chances of scoring if I’m surrounded by good looking people?

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Chadeep and h111
any at all?

• +1
Reactions: h111
does she talk to any of the male coworkers? if so she might be an attention seeking whore, but if she keeps to herself just dont be aspie and approach her

• +1
Reactions: hellasketcy and Juandigomigo22
it can be a halo. mud stands out in a crystal palace. for better or for worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Copeful and Juandigomigo22
does she talk to any of the male coworkers? if so she might be an attention seeking whore, but if she keeps to herself just dont be aspie and approach her
She does, this 6’2 super nice German guy with blue eyes and huge arms :feelswhy: fuuuuck brooooo

• Woah
Reactions: h111
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lilith and h111
I work with 6’2-6’3 chads and they are actually attractive guys, lean with muscle
I am 5’9 and pretty fucking ugly but I have a nice body with nice eyes almost like xxx but nct

This 5’5 Tyrone fucked one of the girls here but he’s super handsome
I really like this girl, she’s super pretty, what are my chances of scoring if I’m surrounded by good looking people?
go back to mexico

And u will ascend cuz 5’9

it can be a halo. mud stands out in a crystal palace. for better or for worse.

just be mud in a crystal palace bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, the BULL, nathan and 1 other person
You will need to jestermaxx to fit in and be accepted by these guys...
 2250ad0e 375f 4659 ba47 3e86f879c36b

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
You will need to jestermaxx to fit in and be accepted by these guys...
View attachment 3019475
When I ignored them they were so friendly and nice, gave me their lunch. I sat down and spoke to the. And they no longer say hello or anything :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
When I ignored them they were so friendly and nice, gave me their lunch. I sat down and spoke to the. And they no longer say hello or anything :feelswhy:
Just go out there and chat with them, don't wait for others to come to you!

Just go out there and chat with them, don't wait for others to come to you!
I am fucking loser, last time I did this at another job they forgot my name and that I even worked there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
where do you work at