Survey : When did you lose your virginity?

• Before 18

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 30-40

• Older than 40

• I'm still a virgin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I did it at 20 years old

I want to sleep on your chest tonight 27606929

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
Read my username.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Kilimanjaro, Maxillacel and 3 others
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: for anyone who votes under 40 .and also :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: for anyone who voted over 40,fuck you niggas also

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, FatmanO, dogtown and 1 other person
I've never been quite sure tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Went to bed with the woman who damaged me, never known if actually penetrated her or not. If not her then a brothel girl when I was either 19 or 20.

• +1
23 and virgin, no sign of ascending in the near future. Also a virgin until marriage so it will be, at best, around 25, say if I were to find a woman tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Went to bed with the woman who damaged me, never known if actually penetrated her or not. If not her then a brothel girl when I was either 19 or 20.
I'm a little confused tbh did she rape u?

I'm 16 last year I kept getting handjobs and footjobs almost lost the v card

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 611
23 and virgin, no sign of ascending in the near future. Also a virgin until marriage so it will be, at best, around 25, say if I were to find a woman tomorrow.
Does she have to be a virgin also?

18 virgin. Stopped asking girls out

19 year old virgin

INCEL GANG
Fuck all these fake ass normans

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Maxillacel, kobecel and 5 others
I’m still a virgin and it will likely stay that way tbh..

EYYO DOES RRRRRRAPE COUNT??????

I'm a little confused tbh did she rape u?

No, just very deep psychological abuse. Not a relationship, she sickly pretended to like me and mentally abused me with her boyfriend of the time, all for a joke/to attack me because she found me repulsive.

• +1
what do you mean programmer socks?
Look it up
No, just very deep psychological abuse. Not a relationship, she sickly pretended to like me and mentally abused me with her boyfriend of the time, all for a joke/to attack me because she found me repulsive.
Similar thing happened to me. A foid agreed to be with me as a joke. Ended up hurting myself a lot

Plan on losing it tonight with @Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's OVER for the lot of you

• +1
  • +1
Before 18 - 2 votes (8.3%)

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Damn we're a bunch of losers

When I fucked ur mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, SLA and Deleted member 611
tfw only 70% of us are virgins.
80/20 rule debunked.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
19 but i still count myself as a virgin

slayer website tbh

• +1
you and @dogtown are fakecels

fucking chadlite volcels jfl

:feelswhere:why

nah...
almost all my friends have had sex or at least some shit like that apart from my currycel friend, trust me the twinky look does not work in north England, im probably gonna be a virgin till i move location

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
m
nah...
almost all my friends have had sex or at least some shit like that apart from my currycel friend, trust me the twinky look does not work in north England, im probably gonna be a virgin till i move location
mentalcel supreme

90% of britcels arent virgins, britcel sluts are the biggest slutsa on the universe
I wouldn't even count fucking a british girl as losing your virignity.
They're so hideous.
When @FatmanO Pm'd me the pics of the girl interested in him I realised how bad we have it, if she is just slightly above average in slovenia.
She would be legit model tier in the UK, and worshipped by 99% of men, she'd probs end up marrying a top tier Chad Physician aswell.
The bar for UK women is set so low that some inbred fucking Clap ridden sewer gremlin can get a 6/10 male provided that it has a vagina.

Fucking cucks giving women too much freedom and they end up drinking and ruining themselves from age 16.
I want to break the bones of every singly fucking blue-pilled "gender egalitarian" I see on the fucking street.

Seeing the average british woman, and hearing the words that come out of their whore mouths about how many lads they shagged or some stupid shit fills me with rage, there is no ERfuel more potent than listening to a female.

Ascension doesn't exist, Idk why I even bother with looksmaxing, I'll just buy myself a virgin wife from some shitty Ukrainian village and she will be 100x more thankful than some used up overweight whore with a biracial child.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, GenericChad1444, JimJones and 3 others