Survey

M

Mealworm

Kraken
Place your fingers on the mandible in the circled area. Then, gently rub up and down from the lowest point within the circled area toward the molars or premolars. Can you feel a ridge?
IMG 4032

• +1
Reactions: zxim
Sigma ridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and zxim
Yes

• +1
Reactions: zxim
This test determines whether or not you have outward gonions. Eversion does not occur solely at the gonion, it also happens along the mandible up to the premolars

• +1
Reactions: NotAMogger
Takes 2 seconds

I swear I have inward/neutral gonions but theres a noticeably big ridge? Does that mean very outward gonions?

I swear I have inward/neutral gonions but theres a noticeably big ridge? Does that mean very outward gonions?
Depends what you 'consider' big, but if you feel a projected ridge you have some form of outward gonions

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Depends what you 'consider' big, but if you feel a projected ridge you have some form of outward gonions
Well im around 18% bf and my gonions look like the guy in my avi, what bf do u think id need to be to have my gonions show the fullest

This test determines whether or not you have outward gonions. Eversion does not occur solely at the gonion, it also happens along the mandible up to the premolars
so if you have a ridge you have outward? opr inward

Survey these nuts.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and descension
why do you make this thread every week