surviving the great reset

D

Deleted member 46979

Educator
daily reminder, it's going to happen any time soon. once the cities have been overrun, the usd zeros, and the klaus schwab types have their way and you are deprived of everything, think back on this guide and what i'm about to teach you

become acquainted with crime. hone your criminal versatility with many different crime variants. practice escape and evasion, know how to use a lock pick to unlock various doors and devices. these are all necessary to surviving in a scenario where the rule of law has either broken down, or are so unevenly applied, it's no longer moral to comply. this will also allow you to defend against criminals more effectively

buy guns. if it's illegal to purchase or possess guns in your country, build one using a 3d printer and make the barrel through electrolytic machining. there are tutorials on youtube. you will need a rifle/carbine and a pistol at the very least.

be comfortable with extended periods, decades possibly, of living alone in the wild and being self sufficient. hunting, setting traps and snares, scavenging in the darkness, breaking and entering abandoned residences, learning routes and obscure passages to and from the city.

start watching bush crafting and survival videos on youtube. learn all sheltering techniques, learn to build all shelter types including kochanski super shelters. this is a good video to start with. some lessons on living in the wilderness. buy quality 4 season shelters and permethrin now before they go out of stock or become prohibitively expensive. most other shelter components can be sourced from the wild and built using browse bags, tarps, and contractor bags.

this man lived for 27 years in the wilderness hidden just a few miles from a camping ground:

in order to survive he had to resort to crime and scavenging, also eating road kill. you will also need to learn to make deadfall traps for capturing rodents and then charring their body thoroughly to sanitize them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and Spiritualcell
sell everything you own right now and put everything into bitcoin. then memorize the seed phrase. do not own anything that will lead others to suspect that you have hidden wealth. practice living in a car, slowly detach yourself from friends and family, they're just liability, dead weight, and can be used as leverage against you

get on all welfare and food stamps. from now on you will not spend a single dime of your own money, steal food, beg people for money, use food stamps and welfare, don't spend any of your own money from this point forward

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
daily reminder, it's going to happen any time soon. once the cities have been overrun, the usd zeros, and the klaus schwab types have their way and you are deprived of everything, think back on this guide and what i'm about to teach you

become acquainted with crime. hone your criminal versatility with many different crime variants. practice escape and evasion, know how to use a lock pick to unlock various doors and devices. these are all necessary to surviving in a scenario where the rule of law has either broken down, or are so unevenly applied, it's no longer moral to comply. this will also allow you to defend against criminals more effectively

buy guns. if it's illegal to purchase or possess guns in your country, build one using a 3d printer and make the barrel through electrolytic machining. there are tutorials on youtube. you will need a rifle/carbine and a pistol at the very least.

be comfortable with extended periods, decades possibly, of living alone in the wild and being self sufficient. hunting, setting traps and snares, scavenging in the darkness, breaking and entering abandoned residences, learning routes and obscure passages to and from the city.

start watching bush crafting and survival videos on youtube. learn all sheltering techniques, learn to build all shelter types including kochanski super shelters. this is a good video to start with. some lessons on living in the wilderness. buy quality 4 season shelters and permethrin now before they go out of stock or become prohibitively expensive. most other shelter components can be sourced from the wild and built using browse bags, tarps, and contractor bags.

this man lived for 27 years in the wilderness hidden just a few miles from a camping ground:

in order to survive he had to resort to crime and scavenging, also eating road kill. you will also need to learn to make deadfall traps for capturing rodents and then charring their body thoroughly to sanitize them.

Dude you’re over weight unhealthy and consume Goyslop like no other. You’ll be dead first.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Spiritualcell
sell everything you own right now and put everything into bitcoin. then memorize the seed phrase. do not own anything that will lead others to suspect that you have hidden wealth. practice living in a car, slowly detach yourself from friends and family, they're just liability, dead weight, and can be used as leverage against you

get on all welfare and food stamps. from now on you will not spend a single dime of your own money, steal food, beg people for money, use food stamps and welfare, don't spend any of your own money from this point forward
This won't change the fact that you're a pedophile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
i'm fit as an ox, my weight isn't an issue, i'm in my 60s, of course i have some excess bodyfat due to declining hormones. but i'm hopping on test. doubt i'll be dead first, i have too much skill and experience. old age and treachery will always beat youth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Av0nr, moggathon, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
Yeah I'm not doing any of that, just gonna stab people and eat them when I need to then go back to being incel again in whatever new society forms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Spiritualcell
What’s with oldcels and their obsession with something collapsing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, moggathon, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Yeah I'm not doing any of that, just gonna stab people and eat them when I need to then go back to being incel again in whatever new society forms.
you're going to be freezing when the electricity is cut off, no water or food, you will be starving, then when you try and attack your first victim with a knife, he will shoot you in the head and that will be the end of you 48 hours from the onset of the collapse :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr and Spiritualcell
This won't change the fact that you're a pedophile.
57FA31E5 AF2A 404B A208 5064E72A6BBD

• JFL
What’s with oldcels and their obsession with something collapsing
too much knowledge and understanding of patterns in history. the average empire only survives 250 years, and there are many other factors that align with a collapse being imminent.

also, too much perspective. none of you really understand how good things were before. what we're seeing right now is not normal. it's a death knell of civilization.

the only other comparable era in the last 200 years is weimar germany. degeneracy levels that are simply unsustainable. not just sexual deviancy, but degeneracy in all aspects of life and culture. they always accompany a downfall of society

Last edited:
  • JFL
you're going to be freezing when the electricity is cut off, no water or food, you will be starving, then when you try and attack your first victim with a knife, he will shoot you in the head and that will be the end of you 48 hours from the onset of the collapse :forcedsmile:

Ima just wing it.

• JFL
you will sell everything to buy bitcoin, you will live in a log cabin in the mountains for a decade, and you will like it.

• JFL
He's ignoring me because it's true.
Why are openly admitted pedos allowed to roam free on here while I get banned for saying someone looks autistic in the rating section?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 55314
Why are openly admitted pedos allowed to roam free on here while I get banned for saying someone looks autistic in the rating section?
Who knows?

I don't know the context of your ban, and as far as I know being a pedo isn't against the rules as long as you don't endorse it.

Who knows?

I don't know the context of your ban, and as far as I know being a pedo isn't against the rules as long as you don't endorse it.
Exactly my point. This forum is run by ethnics and it shows.

• JFL
I guess you're alluding about the collapse of the west, particularly the American society. For many Americans are preparing for SHTF. Good riddance, to see the hub of global abhorrency falling to it's end. Keep preparing my gaffer pal, may God protect you.

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚