Sv3rige didn't has as many trolls/haters since he started shitting on bodybuilding

L

lifted

Iron
This horde of pathetic autists subhumans are the only ones who genuinely hate him
Not even "normies" that had come across his channel have this reaction, they think he is funny and ignore him of course

But only this group of absolute genetic trash low T autists are the ones butthurt as he called
one of their coping activities unhealthy

Seriously, I have more respect for some meth addict that lives on the street than a bodybuilder and even worse
the ones who claims they are improving his health by going to the gym

Only weak, sadistic, narcissistic, insecure men enjoy going to the gym. They are the perfect slave. That's why gen alpha are into copebuilding
more than other generation, because they are doomed since the day 0

Copebuilders are even worse than slaves, at least slaves back then would get paid for their manual labor and would somehow produce something
meanwhile gymtards pay the gym owner so they can do triple the manual labor and get absolute nothing more than pain for the rest of
the day and compliments from others man that are closeted homosexual, just like most gymfags

And even worse, they think they are better than any NPC out there ...
unlike NPC they do it because they have no other option than follow orders
you do it because you are a low iq mentally disabled loser autist

The irony of them thinking the are such a "true alpha male" for going to the gym
meanwhile true men wouldn't sacrifice his looks and vitality for others opinions
Just like copebuilders, they do it for others

They one day will snap
And will realize how much time and resources they have wasted doing this nonsense

Even if you have nothing to lose in life, why would you choose to expend the rest of your days
feeling like shit and stressing yourself over and over?

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
I hate him for getting hair transplants+implants while telling others to be "natural". Guy accidentally built a cult by being so insufferable that only the most gullible and servile people remained in his circle.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69