Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It's bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Eskimo diet.

Basically lean red meat, poultry, fish, potatoes, fruit, vegetables, dairy, grain, oats, rye, occasional red wine.
Cook the foods or raw?

my diet:

salmon and protein shakes only. carbs once a week :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
meats, organs, berries/fruits, dairy.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
its a mogger diet
For 2 days i ate 1 kilos of thymus gland egg and milks. But i dont know if cook the food or not is better

cut out the dairy. it messes with your skin and hormones
I drink to heightmaxx i gain 2 cm after 18 year old with dairy but lost the skin

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics and Growth Plate
Never heard about this, can you link something I can read if possible? @deathdiss

Never heard about this, can you link something I can read if possible? @deathdiss

Google CYP2D6 that shud be the one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
probably like 70% protein rest fruits and veggies tbh

probably like 70% protein rest fruits and veggies tbh
that is a retardedly excessive amount of protein only plausible if you are on a low calorie diet at a 1000 calorie deficit or some shit.

You guys advocating for the Mediterranean diet do realise it is a low protein and high carb diet. SEAD, Nordic and Baltic diets are also high carb and low protein diets.

The Mediterranean diet typically consists of "50% carbohydrates—including grains and veggies, about 15% proteins, and 35% fats," says registered dietitian Isabel Smith, R.D., CDN.

Macronutrient distribution in the New Nordic Diet.
By comparison, the recommended energy distribution according to the NNR is 30 E% from fat, 55 E% from carbohydrate, 15 E% from protein and maximum 5 E% from alcohol ( 42 ).

The Baltic Sea Diet Score was developed to characterize a healthy diet based on typical Nordic foods consumed in Finland and is characterized by high consumption of berries and fruits, whole grains, vegetables, rapeseed oil, fish, low-fat dairy, and low consumption of processed meat and alcohol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Not too sure exactly what he eats but if it's heavy in animal foods then it's an excellent diet.

As for the meditteranean diet, the actual one, it's very high in protein and fat. Lots of dairy and aged dried meats. It's 20th century marketing to present it as a grain and vegetable oil diet. They do the same with Okinawa lying about their traditional diet when in reality it's a fish/pork/lard based diet. Be very wary of any of the "blue zone" narratives they are marketing and activism.

Not too sure exactly what he eats but if it's heavy in animal foods then it's an excellent diet.

As for the meditteranean diet, the actual one, it's very high in protein and fat. Lots of dairy and aged dried meats. It's 20th century marketing to present it as a grain and vegetable oil diet. They do the same with Okinawa lying about their traditional diet when in reality it's a fish/pork/lard based diet. Be very wary of any of the "blue zone" narratives they are marketing and activism.
Who tf promotes vegetable oil in med diet? Main point of this diet is to make extra virgin olive oil the main lipid, and this shit is the best oil out there. There are people who shit on PUFAs and vegetable oils, there are people who shit on saturated fat and cholesterol, no one shits on EVOO, everyone agrees it's good

Also isn't sv3rige literally insane? Like I think he stabbed his classmate or something and then almost died by eating raw bone marrow (just get food poisoning theory)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097 and Wallenberg