Sv3rige looks quite wrinkled and dry in his last video

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
He needs to eat a bar of butter and needs some milk to make up for the lack of blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 26642
His sunbathing is aging his skin with UV radiation, and he doesn't believe in sunscreen because he thinks it is harmful and unnatural. Sad, he looked good for his age but that's rapidly changing.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Debetro and Deleted member 31457
His sunbathing is aging his skin with UV radiation, and he doesn't believe in sunscreen because he thinks it is harmful and unnatural. Sad, he looked good for his age but that's rapidly changing.
I don't think the sun is as bad as ppl say it is but sunbathing is imo. Relaxing in the shade with breeze blowing on Ur body is just as healthy for ur skin as the sun is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 31457
Sunscreen has too many chemicals and unnatural ingredients.
So what? It's worth it, it protects your face from the evil aging rays of the sun.

So what? It's worth it, it protects your face from the evil aging rays of the sun.
Whites need it for sure. Ethnics don't really need sunscreen, we're adapted to the sun as long as it's not a ridiculously long time.

Also i never understood sverige saying fruits are just fiber and sugar. Yh it's fructose but that's actually beneficial in moderate amounts. He never mentions the vitamins they have.

Whites need it for sure. Ethnics don't really need sunscreen, we're adapted to the sun as long as it's not a ridiculously long time.
This is incorrect. Melanin doesn't actually filter out that much UV, especially the spectrum of UV that ages you.

Also i never understood sverige saying fruits are just fiber and sugar. Yh it's fructose but that's actually beneficial in moderate amounts. He never mentions the vitamins they have.
Plants don't have over 15 micronutrients

He eats fruits it's vegetables he doesn't touch

This is incorrect. Melanin doesn't actually filter out that much UV, especially the spectrum of UV that ages you.
I try to get 1h of sun daily and I'm certain it's not an issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Plants don't have over 15 micronutrients

He eats fruits it's vegetables he doesn't touch
I know that but he always shits on fruits and never mentions vitamins and other nutrients they have.

I know that but he always shits on fruits and never mentions vitamins and other nutrients they have.
It's cuz they don't have any and they're nothing compared to blood and organs