“Swallowed strangers cum for a cigarette.”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I’m in my mid-thirties now but when I was in my early 20’s I remember being out with the girls. I had a few to drink in a bar and went outside for some fresh air. Whilst outside I smelt someone smoking a cigarette, it was irresistible as I was trying to quit at the time (by BF at the time was giving me a super hard time about it).

I noticed a gruff older man smoking a cigarette in the alleyway next to the bar. Anyway, I asked the guy if I could pinch a cigarette and he said ‘if you swallow you can have two’. I was drunk and desperate so I walked up to him, grabbed his cock and said ‘ok’.

He was majorly shocked, but he quickly started to shake with excitement (I’m petite and very innocent looking, he wouldn’t have expected this response!).

I started to fumble at his flies, but he soon took over and pulled his cock out. He was majorly excited, it looked like it was going to split (that’s how erect he was).

I put my mouth round his cock and his excitement took over and he grabbed the back of my head and thrust deep into my throat twice and then I felt warm liquid fire into the back of my throat.

I pulled my head back, stood up and looked at him in the eyes then swallowed. I held out my hand and he said ‘I only have one’!!! I smoked it anyway.

When I got home an hour or two later my BF who was a bit jealous was up waiting for me. I was a bit drunk so I gave him a full on kiss and he looked at me with anger and said ‘you’ve been smoking haven’t you’!

I nearly burst out laughing 😂.

Ah, am I a slut?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, truthhurts and iloveboobs
Tales from Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, truthhurts and Vermilioncore
Tales from vermillioncores mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, truthhurts, watah and 3 others