SWEDECELS GTFIH

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I am half Swedish but was born and grew up in another country with no contact with my Swedish father.
I look very Germanic and many times have been told that I look Danish, German, Russian and Polish, but feel like a low IQ anglophone race traitor because I don't speak Swedish.

After I'm done school I want to learn it, but I have heard that like 98% of people there speak English and it is falling apart because of rapefugees, so is there even a point?

@cillianmurphycel
@HarrierDuBois
@hebbewem
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ethnic chad fucks 10/10 swedish woman without speaking a word

I am half Swedish but was born and grew up in another country with no contact with my Swedish father.
I look very Germanic and many times have been told that I look Danish, German, Russian and Polish, but feel like a low IQ anglophone race traitor because I don't speak Swedish.

After I'm done school I want to learn it, but I have heard that like 98% of people there speak English and it is falling apart because of rapefugees, so is there even a point?

@cillianmurphycel
@HarrierDuBois
@hebbewem
@StrangerDanger
Should learn somali instead at this point

I look very Germanic and many times have been told that I look Russian and Polish
Ok3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, toshiya, User49 and 5 others
I speak swedish, it's relatively easy if you know English

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22099
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22099
I won't tell you not to, but most likely you wouldn't gain much from it except for personal satisfaction.

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer and Deleted member 22099
I just watched the Northman I am going into SFcel overdrive rn

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

@cillianmurphycel
@HarrierDuBois
@hebbewem
@StrangerDanger
Worth it if you want to move here, not a difficult language to learn but will be more hard since everyone speaks English pretty good. I don’t think it’s falling apart tbh. Still a good and rich country but not as good as it used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Worth it if you want to move here, not a difficult language to learn but will be more hard since everyone speaks English pretty good. I don’t think it’s falling apart tbh. Still a good and rich country but not as good as it used to be.
Would you ever consider me Swedish? I hate the country Im from and want to reconnect with my heritage.

Swedish is easy as fuck to learn (I understand some sentences without studying anything) so you could do it.

Swedish is easy as fuck to learn (I understand some sentences without studying anything) so you could do it.
I could learn it easy I am really good at languages, what I am concerned about is whether I would ever actually be able to consider myself Swedish, because I hate Ireland and want to just escape and find a tribe. I feel like I have no connection to anywhere

I just watched the Northman I am going into SFcel overdrive rn
I'm jealous of people who aren't from Scandinavia, but of partial Nordic ancestry because you guys take incredible pride in being a viking and shit. No full Scandinavians take pride in it, and if they do they get labeled a racist and right-wing - which is peculiar because Somali, Japanese and Polish people take pride in their culture and country with very little pushback.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
I'm jealous of people who aren't from Scandinavia, but of partial Nordic ancestry because you guys take incredible pride in being a viking and shit. No full Scandinavians take pride in it, and if they do they get labeled a racist and right-wing - which is peculiar because Somali, Japanese and Polish people take pride in their culture and country with very little pushback.
I wish my father had been around to speak Swedish with me

• So Sad
Reactions: NordicMaxxer