LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Lyxguxx and normie_joe
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and SecularIslamist
Just film at a mosque or Somali community center and complain there's too much foreigners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, murdah, <6PSLcel and 3 others
the jews did this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BitchBoy and aleksander
shitskins
Screenshot 2024 04 12 at 75124 AM

must be hard being european

Just film at a mosque or Somali community center and complain there's too much foreigners.
* with a GoPro on your helmet and a fully automatic shotgun in your arms

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
TOTAL ETHNIC OVERTAKE OF SWEDEN.

OVER FOR PEWDIEPIECELS

He’s a Hero
A hero that got manhandled by a bare-handed Afghan warrior and then this cumskin monkey with weapons fled like a coward? :feelskek: JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and 0hMan
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Based Sweden

Keep voting for the capitalist right wing and the woke left wing when you decide to do something against migrants in 2040 the Muslim Brotherhood will already be the main party

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
A hero that got manhandled by a bare-handed Afghan warrior and then this cumskin monkey with weapons fled like a coward? :feelskek: JFL.

"BRANDON IS AN ANGEL" says Gook

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I live in one of the most popular streets in one of the biggest cities in Eindhoven and it's 80% arabs.
This whole neighborhood is called 'little Istanbul' here.

I visited Cologne (Germany) couple years ago and in the entire city centre, whites were a minority. Arabs everywhere at least 60%

Whites are a minority in white countries, simple fact.

Based Sweden

Keep voting for the capitalist right wing and the woke left wing when you decide to do something against migrants in 2040 the Muslim Brotherhood will already be the main party
it's already too late in the netherlands. More foreigners than natives.

voting won't matter since foreigners already having more voting power. Only way forward is violent revolution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and deadmanwalking

voting won't matter since foreigners already having more voting power. Only way forward is violent revolution.
You people won't do barely anything because face to face you are too soy ever since everything got too comfortable after WW2 in your land

Western europeans only are good at violence when they don't see it happening live and face to face, which is the worst kind of violence because you don't even give yourself a chance to feel mercy at your victim by watching him. That's why many don't have problems with certain entities pushing a button from the sky and destroying 30 palestinian children or their shirts coming from subcontinent slaves working 20 hours a day, but cry when they see a beggar in their street

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MoggerGaston

The Dutch don’t care, I was in the more central part of Holland the other day that is predominantly white with bunch of white kids but all were just nigger loving misguided whore skanks and gay kids. Parents dress their children up sexually.

The reality is that parents are the pedophiles. Jewish subversion is generational. This will be the last white born generation until it spirals down into muttism if these cucks don’t realize what is happening. But they don’t care since they are occupied by material and hedonism. Bastards.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You people won't do barely anything because face to face you are too soy ever since everything got too comfortable after WW2 in your land

Western europeans only are good at violence when they don't see it happening live and face to face, which is the worst kind of violence because you don't even give yourself a chance to feel mercy at your victim by watching him. That's why many don't have problems with certain entities pushing a button from the sky and destroying 30 palestinian children or their shirts coming from subcontinent slaves working 20 hours a day, but cry when they see a beggar in their street
western europeans aren't jews though.

but yeah, i hate white people

The Dutch don’t care, I was in the more central part of Holland the other day that is predominantly white with bunch of white kids but all were just nigger loving misguided whore skanks and gay kids. Parents dress their children up sexually.

The reality is that parents are the pedophiles. Jewish subversion is generational. This will be the last white born generation until it spirals down into muttism if these cucks don’t realize what is happening. But they don’t care since they are occupied by material and hedonism. Bastards.
im moving to russia.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Go to Poland you will be fine. Save some Jewros and buy a house there
poland is falling

it's still okayish now, but it will be jewed in the next decade or 2

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
western europeans aren't jews though.
Ashkenazis and the ruling class of the disgraced entity are all Khazars Ashkenazis who went to Poland, Germany and all those places. Historical fact, there is a very good book about the subject from a jewish historian
but yeah, i hate white people
Nah, white people are cool. I don't have anything against western europeans apart from obvious ideological differences it was just a description

I live in one of the most popular streets in one of the biggest cities in Eindhoven and it's 80% arabs.
This whole neighborhood is called 'little Istanbul' here.

I visited Cologne (Germany) couple years ago and in the entire city centre, whites were a minority. Arabs everywhere at least 60%

Whites are a minority in white countries, simple fact.
I get what you mean. But cities / urban areas generally have more immigrants anyway. Idk maybe my perspective is different. I'm in the UK. I'm aware it's curry central but that's just in those cities (London, Birmingham) and maybe a few towns (Dewsbury).

But I'm from up north. I lived in a town of 70k people. Less than 1% are ethnic. What does the average random town look like? Not the city and urban areas where the future is destined to look mixed.