Sweden free healthcare is a scam

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So in Sweden you pay 50% of your salary in taxes and somehow that makes healthcare free? Are you stupid?

Also this "free" healthcare has waiting lines longer than the black dick that fucks your mom every night so you would die before you get your free healthcare.

True free healthcare and free education would mean that the government are taking money out of their pockets to spend it on you, which is not a reality in this world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Hades, Berbercel and 9 others
Just move out of Sweden then...

same for france

Tax financed healthcare is garbage everywhere. The service quality is bad, doctors aren’t motivated to actually help you, waiting lines are insufferably long and doesn’t cover many procedures anyways

You still paying taxes but you end up going to private clinics if you care about your health

• +1
Reactions: Hades, p0lishsubhuman, Artemis and 8 others
Nothing pisses me off more than normies talking about 'free healthcare' like it grows on trees.

It is 'free' for stupid poors who are more unhealthy and very expensive for rich people who take better care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 17920, aBetterMii and 2 others
Tax financed healthcare is garbage everywhere. The service quality is bad, doctors aren’t motivated to actually help you, waiting lines are insufferably long and doesn’t cover many procedures anyways

You still paying taxes but you end up going to private clinics if you care about your health
Right which is why I believe USA is way better. No heavy taxes you only need good insurance.

This. Same shit in the netherlands.

You get taxed into poverty. Meanwhile the 'free' healthcare is shit, and is pretty much only used by dieing oldcels.
If you need actual real help you go to private cliniques and pay for it out of your own (taxed into poverty) pockets

fuck free healthcare

fuck free education

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Gaia262, Berbercel and 4 others

You get taxed into poverty. Meanwhile the 'free' healthcare is shit, and is pretty much only used by dieing oldcels.
If you need actual real help you go to private cliniques and pay for it out of your own (taxed into poverty) pockets

fuck free healthcare

fuck free education
Leftists in Hungary often argue how social healthcare is so much better in Western Europe but it’s all bullshit

It might be a little bit more shiny but you still have to wait 1-2 months for the most basic appointments, like going to a dermatologist to talk with him for 15 minutes

Only cucks support social healthcare. Competent men can look after themselves and don’t need the stolen money of other men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 17920, aBetterMii and 3 others
Some people wouldent be able to afford it otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .*my*.
You guys would be forced to wagecuck at a factory in order to get healthcare here in America

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemis, alriodai and .*my*.
You guys would be forced to wagecuck at a factory in order to get healthcare here in America
that's called being employed and since a good healthcare plan costs $250-500 I would say it's not a lot of money

That’s because low income ethnics are bottlenecking the whole system. Doctors wouldn’t be overrun and could allocate time and resources to properly treat sick people if Sweden was 99% Swedish.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Leftists in Hungary often argue how social healthcare is so much better in Western Europe but it’s all bullshit

It might be a little bit more shiny but you still have to wait 1-2 months for the most basic appointments, like going to a dermatologist to talk with him for 15 minutes

Only cucks support social healthcare. Competent men can look after themselves and don’t need the stolen money of other men
Meanwhile I can go to a dick doctor tomorrow and inject stuff into my dick and a dentist and a skin doctor and a gyno doctor all within the same week. Jfl. How do you people seriously wait months wtf is this joke

Switzerland is the only based country in Europe. Muh ‘free healthcare’ is never free, you’re being heavily taxed.

ngl it’s pretty quick in sweden from my experience

but still think private healthcare would be better hate the fact that taxes are so high

Meanwhile I can go to a dick doctor tomorrow and inject stuff into my dick and a dentist and a skin doctor and a gyno doctor all within the same week. Jfl. How do you people seriously wait months wtf is this joke
Probably because you live in a racially homogenous country. In most western countries, the low income ethnics are the ones getting sick and injured all the time, so they bottleneck the whole system and take resources away from the native white population. I don’t mean to sound SFcel, but it is what it is unfortunately.

ngl it’s pretty quick in sweden from my experience

but still think private healthcare would be better hate the fact that taxes are so high
My biggest complaint against it is how uninterested doctors are about helping you.

Everytime I turned for them for advice they dismissed me, just prescribed some shitty medication and called it a day, overall didn’t give a fuck about actually fixing my problem

Now contrast that with private, for profit doctors, whenever I visited one they were always doing their best to find a solution to my issues. It makes sense, because I payed them good money and they were motivated to keep me as their customer.

You cannot unsubscribe from national healthcare so there’s zero reason for staff to work hard, they won’t lose a customer if they just half ass their job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, p0lishsubhuman, Gaia262 and 1 other person
They re thinking about themselves when talking about free healthcare in sweden. Theses niggas here that hate it and like america healthcare come from wealthy families and are daddy rich boys u feel me

They not thinking about the poor niggas in sweden or free healthgare countries who dont have real money to do all that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
America is good if you’re either poor enough for free healthcare and education or rich enough to pay off those things comfortably

The lower middle class is the roughest spot to be in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Berbercel, .*my*. and 1 other person
@Beetlejuice
@Gargantuan

They not thinking about the poor niggas in sweden or free healthgare countries who dont have real money to do all that
Yeah we are not thinking of poor niggers leeching from society in every way possible. How selfish of us!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
same for Italy

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah we are not thinking of poor niggers leeching from society in every way possible. How selfish of us!
@thereallegend @swaggyp1 yes because any person that was unfortunetaly born into poor class or lower middle class is a society leecher. Even tho theses people work 2-3 jobs to be able to meet months end JFL

Its funny u guys call them leecher consderig u guys are leeching off dad and mom money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

fuck free healthcare

fuck free education
I read on the Dutch news recently that a lot of people here are avoiding a check-up at the dentist because they can't afford to go. So much for free healthcare lol. American leftists probably think healthcare here is literally free, like you don't get a bill or anything, you just walk into a doctor's office and let him do his thing and then walk out again.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and .*my*.
America is good if you’re either poor enough for free healthcare and education or rich enough to pay off those things comfortably

The lower middle class is the roughest spot to be in
It's kind of the same in Europe tbh. You have to either be ultra-rich so you keep enough money to live comfortably after taxes or you have to be some rapefugee on welfare that gets literally everything paid for by the state. Anything inbetween sucks.

@thereallegend @swaggyp1 yes because any person that was unfortunetaly born into poor class or lower middle class is a society leecher. Even tho theses people work 2-3 jobs to be able to meet months end JFL

Its funny u guys call them leecher consderig u guys are leeching off dad and mom money
you're a complete joke.

the people working 2-3 jobs are the ones getting fucked the hardest by the tax system. Those are exactly the people that would benefit from NOT having this shitty-ass 'free' healthcare system.

I come from a low-class family myself and I know that working jobs doesn't pay off in the netherlands because taxes fuck you over.

You either become NEET, or somehow becomg ultra-rich. The working class has the least benefit of free education/healthcare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Berbercel and .*my*.
I read on the Dutch news recently that a lot of people here are avoiding a check-up at the dentist because they can't afford to go. So much for free healthcare lol. American leftists probably think healthcare here is literally free, like you don't get a bill or anything, you just walk into a doctor's office and let him do his thing and then walk out again.
It's hilarious that USA almost has the lowest number of citizens living abroad (1%). Half the country hate it but they won't leave. 90% of blacks (something like 36 million people) vote democrat and consider themselves african and believe the USA to be a white supremacist society but still will never in their lives go to Africa.

Dentist cost aren't included under 'free healthcare' in the netherlands. So yeah ur fucked.
If you need contact-lenses or glasses, that's also something you have to pay for yourself.
Physiotherapy is also not included.
'Mental healthcare' (weekly 40min conversation with a therapist and access to prescription meds) has a 5-8 month waiting list.

And the first 500 dollars of healthcare costs every single year you have to pay for yourself.
So if you only visit the doctor 1-2 times per year, you are still paying the full price of that healthcare yourself. Insurance pays 0.

'Free' Healthcare = worthless

• +1
Reactions: Berbercel
I come from a low-class family myself and I know that working jobs doesn't pay off in the netherlands because taxes fuck you over.
The Dutch government literally punishes people for working hard and rewards people for being lazy. I wonder how they cannot see that this will have horrible effects on the country on the long-term. Seemingly the only explanation I can think of is that they're doing it on purpose (great reset).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My biggest complaint against it is how uninterested doctors are about helping you.

Everytime I turned for them for advice they dismissed me, just prescribed some shitty medication and called it a day, overall didn’t give a fuck about actually fixing my problem

Now contrast that with private, for profit doctors, whenever I visited one they were always doing their best to find a solution to my issues. It makes sense, because I payed them good money and they were motivated to keep me as their customer.

You cannot unsubscribe from national healthcare so there’s zero reason for staff to work hard, they won’t lose a customer if they just half ass their job
Yea that’s true tbh they usually just prescribe whatever without caring much

Only significant dealing I had with my healthcare system was having my torn pec repaired within a week after it happened
The first doctor I seen in A&E told me I don't need surgery and that it would repair itself JFL, so I just went to A&E in a different hospital and the doctor there actually knew the shit that anyone could find in a 2 minute google search