D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
@Swescension

JFL @ that rope thread

"Muh, don't do it bro, we love you!

"Muh, we need you bro!"

"Muh, I'm worse than you and I didn't, why do you want to?"

JFL @ this, bunch of liars, no one here will give a single fuck if you kill yourself today, 30 minutes later everyone will be shit posting again.

You have two options

1- kill yourself and respawn in india on your next life
2- Make a thorough list of the things you need to change both in your face and in your life for you to have a normal life at least, then choose which ones are a priority and do a second list with the things you need to do to accomplish them

Those are legit the only ways for you to escape this. Even if you get a bunch of people telling you not to do, that will only postpone the inevitable, it's just a little motivation that will vanish in a couple of days, weeks, or months and you'll be back to the same situation.

Deal with this shit like a man, LOGICALLY.

I have a problem > This is my problem > This is how I solve my problem = Problem solved > next problem...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta, verZYownZZun, balding17yomanletcel and 13 others
i dont think any of us would care if a million people roped rn much less one

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3123, RichardSpencel and 2 others
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
"No, I'M the bigger virtue signaller"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
@Swescension

Also, if you're not balding, check your T levels, those and erectile dysfunctions are legit the only sane reasons why a man would be depressed

@Swescension please live stream your suicide

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, SHARK, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Why are y’all kicking him down? He doesn’t deserve this. He’s a good man.

I’m not tryna virtue signal either. He’s my bro. This forum is a community, we gotta lift each other up and help our own. Not tear each other down. It’s toxic

• +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun, Mateusz74, Chadelite and 10 others

I’m not tryna virtue signal either. He’s my bro. This forum is a community, we gotta lift each other up and help our own. Not tear each other down. It’s toxic
Yes but if he does kill himself the least he can do is a live stream it for us

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta, RichardSpencel, turkproducer and 1 other person
All i care about is my own ascension
Everyone here can rope themselves ngl

I hope we all make it tho ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: verZYownZZun, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 5 others

I'm not putting anyone down, I'm telling him what to do, and what works. Getting virtue signaling messages will only postpone his death by a couple of weeks.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and GetThatBread
I'm not putting anyone down, I'm telling him what to do, and what works. Getting virtue signaling messages will only postpone his death by a couple of weeks.
He obviously needs advice. But not like this

Woah, this is extremely high IQ. Must applaud you for it. Almost all people here want to rot because they’re too lazy to change their life and face. They also dismiss everything as cope because they don’t want to take the time to do full research about any topic and just type some pseudo intellectual paragraph about how they know the maxilla works or some shit. You don’t have the money to get surgery? Get it by any means necessary, scam people if you have to. As far as we know it there isn’t an afterlife so you might as well enjoy your life before you die

• +1
That thread legit looks like a bunch of women trying to cheer becky up because she got pump and dumbed by a Chad.

The amount of estrogen in the water is so high that the niggas here prefer to act like a woman than act logically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, balding17yomanletcel, SHARK and 7 others
He could selfie livestream jumping off a building, or electricuting himself in the bath (with clothes lmao I’m not gay)

possibilities are endless tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1100
He obviously needs advice. But not like this

I've legit gave him the best and only advice he needs:

2- Make a thorough list of the things you need to change both in your face and in your life for you to have a normal life at least, then choose which ones are a priority and do a second list with the things you need to do to accomplish them

Those are legit the only ways for you to escape this. Even if you get a bunch of people telling you not to do, that will only postpone the inevitable, it's just a little motivation that will vanish in a couple of days, weeks, or months and you'll be back to the same situation.

I have a problem > This is my problem > This is how I solve my problem = Problem solved > next problem...

Everything else is pure cope

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and RichardSpencel
@Swescension it’s your life, your choice tbh
Do what you want bitch

Damn some of you are fucking sad holy fuck the guy is in a shit place and decided to vent here, fucking behave.

inb4 kys
inb4 virtue signal
inb4 :soy:

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Damn some of you are fucking sad holy fuck the guy is in a shit place and decided to vent here, fucking behave.

inb4 kys
inb4 virtue signal
inb4 :soy:

He needs help, not a tap on his back with people saying "It will get better honey!"

Problem > Solution > Fixing

That's how life works, not with kind words

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, balding17yomanletcel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I've legit gave him the best and only advice he needs:

Everything else is pure cope
Sure but you could of went about it in a different way. This thread is hostile and unnecessary

Not gonna lie, its most likely just attention seeking.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, RichardSpencel and Patient A
He needs help, not a tap on his back with people saying "It will get better honey!"

Problem > Solution > Fixing

That's how life works, not with kind words
Kind words can go a long way when someone is on the brink of roping and that's realistically all we can do

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and turkproducer
Sure but you could of went about it in a different way. This thread is hostile and unnecessary

A shake of reality is always necessary.

There are a bunch of people here who can give him guidance on what he needs, but for that he needs to identify his problems first so we can help him find the solution, and that won't happen with kind words

• +1
Nothing would help him more than seeing a psychologist in the mean time

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, turkproducer and Deleted member 3463
That thread legit looks like a bunch of women trying to cheer becky up because she got pump and dumbed by a Chad.

The amount of estrogen in the water is so high that the niggas here prefer to act like a woman than act logically
bro no offence but ur the one saying some weird shit about u licking ur oneitis nose and shit

stop that shit if ur gonna call other men feminine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1100
bro no offence but ur the one saying some weird shit about u licking ur oneitis nose and shit

stop that shit if ur gonna call other men feminine
nothing wrong with a fetish bro don't judge

unless the fetish is being a cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
A shake of reality is always necessary.

There are a bunch of people here who can give him guidance on what he needs, but for that he needs to identify his problems first so we can help him find the solution, and that won't happen with kind words
the idea is kind words and then give him solutions...
nothing wrong with a fetish bro don't judge
u didn't see the comments lol

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexHeally, turkproducer and Deleted member 1100
Dude creates a topic "IM GONNA ROPE MUUH LOOK AT ME HOW I AM A LOSER"

Nice bro. There are a lot of losers here and in the world. You only want ATTENTION. If you want to rope you rope without saying shit to nobody, like many people do. Your only problem is wanting attention.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

Nice bro. There are a lot of losers here and in the world. You only want ATTENTION. If you want to rope you rope without saying shit to nobody, like many people do. Your only problem is wanting attention.
what's the problem of seeking attention if you're feeling down or depressed and you need to?
at least this attention might make him feel better

I care to a certain extent but yes I dont know him at all.
It's not really about virtue signaling tbh. What, a homie says hes gonna rope fr and I'm supposed to just pass by and say nothing? Fuck that shit
Retarded edgy people in here trying to Sasuke Uchiha maxx on an incel forum JFL

Especially you, legit all you do is edge post. You are SUPER cool dude, wow!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, RichardSpencel, Justttt and 4 others

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit
It's not really about virtue signaling tbh. What, a homie says hes gonna rope fr and I'm supposed to just pass by and say nothing? Fuck that shit

King

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, thickdickdaddy27 and LordNorwood

those guys are probably punch of teenagers who know no shit in life yet or anything about how depression feels like
and just be like, JuSt RoPe BrO iT's OvEr

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Blackout.xl and LordNorwood
those guys are probably punch of teenagers who know no shit in life yet or anything about how depression feels like
They legit think they look "badass" when they post shit like this jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, AlexHeally and Blackout.xl
what's the problem of seeking attention if you're feeling down or depressed and you need to?
at least this attention might make him feel better

then dont create a topic with "IM GONNA ROPE". Create one with "IM BAD, I NEED SOME HELP. COULD YOU HELP ME CHEERING ME UP? WHAT CAN I DO?"
?

then dont create a topic with "IM GONNA ROPE". Create one with "IM BAD, I NEED SOME HELP. COULD YOU HELP ME CHEERING ME UP? WHAT CAN I DO?"

?
Fuck you cunt.

going to bed,asshole permarotter

We are here because we probably don't have any one else understanding us.
I'd we don't have each other, we have nobody(I am obviously exaggerating, but you get the point).

Shit Thread im sorry bro

Based thread. I couldn’t believe the soy I was seeing.

Also, if you make an “I’m killing myself” thread you should be banned if you come back online. I’ve seen these threads countless times here and .co and the person NEVER goes through with it. It’s just annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
BA7C0B99 A568 4CCD 8EA2 40720749FF04

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Patient A, Mateusz74 and 2 others
@Swescension

JFL @ that rope thread

"Muh, don't do it bro, we love you!

"Muh, we need you bro!"

"Muh, I'm worse than you and I didn't, why do you want to?"

JFL @ this, bunch of liars, no one here will give a single fuck if you kill yourself today, 30 minutes later everyone will be shit posting again.

You have two options

I do care if someone here ropes

We are a community

say it with me niggas

LOOKSMAX.ME IS KING

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yes bro
Tbh have suicidal thoughts all the time for years.
Tbh haven’t got it in me to actually kill myself
Rotter