Swimming For The Frame?

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
currently gonna turn 18 in a few months. want to max out frame by 20. will swimming help the frame (not muscles, ---> the bone structure)

if it it does ----> what are the best strokes for it.
if it doesnt ----> what should i do?

stats -> 188cm, 64kg 20inch bidelt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker and opeggard
does nothing steroids or stay framelet forever

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, normie tiktoker and silencio
idk if it works to promote clavicle growth tbh but your back and delt is gonna be huge... so it works

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
idk if it works to promote clavicle growth tbh but your back and delt is gonna be huge... so it works
what style would be best? idw grow my chest since it has really high androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
currently gonna turn 18 in a few months. want to max out frame by 20. will swimming help the frame (not muscles, ---> the bone structure)

it doesnt work, swiming wont give u bone lenght it should be obvious, but its still worth swimming bc it can enhance ur muscles on the shoulders giving u a few cm on ur shoulders

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289

the reason swimmers have good frames is bcs a big frame helps for swimming its not the other way round u stinky dalit

The common misconception with top athletes is that the activity develops those traits rather than those traits being the reason you succeed

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, whazabi and normie tiktoker
The common misconception with top athletes is that the activity develops those traits rather than those traits being the reason you succeed
literaly not true. My friend started competitive swimming at 6, he is 17 now and hasnt worked out since, probably the most jacked kid in my grade. When he was 7 and younger he had the shittiest build of all time. Same for a bunch of swimmers ik but you have to start really young and be dedicated a LOT or else not much change. Its literally like working out but your working out specific muscles that affect your width and height, especially at a young age which changes a lot

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289

Users who are viewing this thread

Back