swollen lymphnodes anyone?

StepanovMogs

StepanovMogs

it’s so stepanov-er
does anyone have this problem making it look they have a fuck ton of fat on their jaw? what’s the most common reason for this and has anyone successfully fixed them?

does anyone have this problem making it look they have a fuck ton of fat on their jaw? what’s the most common reason for this and has anyone successfully fixed them?
Looking through the internet it says they are related to the body's immune system. Do you suffer from allergies by chance?

yes bro i currently have them all over my neck and jaw and whilst i havent fixed them i think the cause is acne (for me anyways) - lymph nodes swell when fighting infection or disease and i have awful terrible acne so it would make sense. i have recently started accutane so that should eliminate the acne and therefore the swollen lymph nodes. If you dont have acne idk what it could be just check you arent infected anywhere. good luck in solving your issue mate

• +1
Reactions: twojei
u got cancer nigger. rip

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger and BlackpillRemedy
it's over for you.

Having swollen lymph nodes is always very sus.

The culprit could range from a simple viral infection to fucking cancer (it's over).

Go visit a doctor to figure out wtf is wrong with u.

glazing stepanov gives you a cancer, ova
try not to spend your precious time rotting here

yes bro i currently have them all over my neck and jaw and whilst i havent fixed them i think the cause is acne (for me anyways) - lymph nodes swell when fighting infection or disease and i have awful terrible acne so it would make sense. i have recently started accutane so that should eliminate the acne and therefore the swollen lymph nodes. If you dont have acne idk what it could be just check you arent infected anywhere. good luck in solving your issue mate
i get fungal acne. maybe it’s a fungal infection causing them to swell?

it's over for you.

Having swollen lymph nodes is always very sus.

The culprit could range from a simple viral infection to fucking cancer (it's over).

Go visit a doctor to figure out wtf is wrong with u.
I’ve had several for a couple years, it’s just due to allergies, quit fear mongering.

• JFL
Reactions: rulothecab
I've had them for years they didn't go on their own way
Over we need surgery to remove them

yes mate clearly u arent
I’ve had several for a couple years, it’s just due to allergies, quit fear mongering.
The other lymph nodes expert 😭😭😭😭

Now any dumbass with chatgpt or google is a doctor or something 💀

Listen, when you find lymph nodes in a patient an allergy is probably the very last thing you think about, because it's very rare to link them to allergy.

They're much more likely to be caused by an infection (most common cause) or even cancer.

You gotta have terribly bad acne to get lymph nodes from it, like, really really bad

It's over for you. You’ll look like a swiss cheese 🧀 because of the scars for your entire life

I've had them for years they didn't go on their own way
Over we need surgery to remove them
Never remove them surgically unless they’ve been infiltrated by cancer, otherwise you could end up with a disfiguring edema. Also if you find the cause they go on their own, and obviously it’s better to find the cause, since they’re a warning sign that something isn’t quite right

Last edited:
Never remove them surgically unless they’ve been infiltrated by cancer, otherwise you could end up with a disfiguring edema. Also if you find the cause they go on their own, and obviously it’s better to find the cause, since they’re a warning sign that something isn’t quite right
Dnr but I've had them for over 3 years now and my root cause has been treated which was an infection in my salivary glands
The docs say they will go on their own but they never do been 3 yrs now I'm stuck with them for the rest of my life now

The other lymph nodes expert 😭😭😭😭

Now any dumbass with chatgpt or google is a doctor or something 💀

Listen, when you find lymph nodes in a patient an allergy is probably the very last thing you think about, because it's very rare to link them to allergy.

They're much more likely to be caused by an infection (most common cause) or even cancer.

You gotta have terribly bad acne to get lymph nodes from it, like, really really bad

It's over for you. You’ll look like a swiss cheese 🧀 because of the scars for your entire life

yeh my acne is probably as worse as it as gets unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy