Kade

Kade

Master
Muh symmetry
2203F6C3 B76E 4223 A466 3493F3515FA7

273F4489 7986 4C98 B337 25833E1F6AC1

B57212CD 2037 4102 B727 39C4D71F8D1D

The second guy needs ptosis surgery

What breed of horse is that in the 3rd pic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1140
Symmetry matters less for men. When will people realize that it's all about skin, zygos, and orbital rims? And just not having any distinct flaws. Surgery should be for correcting flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Kade
Why include horsefaced Ryan Gosling

I find symmetry important

But I admit, only a trained PSL eye can spot those

but once noticed, you can never ignore them

Why include horsefaced Ryan Gosling
yeah he’s definitely a step below Paul Walker and Bradley Cooper, I was just using examples off the top of my head of asymmetrical faces considered gl by general public

Cooper looks weird af
In pics

Right eye
If I had his money I’d definitely get fillers or something as there’s a little hollowness. It’s not enough justification for a normie to afford it at that level I’d say..but yeah, I see a small amount

Symmetry matters less for men. When will people realize that it's all about skin, zygos, and orbital rims? And just not having any distinct flaws. Surgery should be for correcting flaws.
very true but then people here get deluded and compare themselves to models and 1% looks and them think every feature is a flaw.

legit thread you cant even notice most asymmetry in motion

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
man, without his coloring he would be an incel
My english teacher was teaching us a lesson and showed a picture of ryan gosling showed up in the presentation
She said "here we have ryan gosling, a good looking man"
Girls legit find him good looking its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
very true but then people here get deluded and compare themselves to models and 1% looks and them think every feature is a flaw.
Bruh honestly being appealing to women is all about just having collagen and no flaws. The rest can easily be attained just by talking to them and using the mere exposure effect to your advantage. But I must stress collagen and no flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
My english teacher was teaching us a lesson and showed a picture of ryan gosling showed up in the presentation
She said "here we have ryan gosling, a good looking man"
Girls legit find him good looking its crazy
buddyboyo,when will people understand ?
standards of beauty are MAINLY due to SOFT POWER...

if ethnics ruled the world, the standard would have been fixed upon them.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Deleted member 2846 and Zygos4Life
Bruh honestly being appealing to women is all about just having collagen and no flaws. The rest can easily be attained just by talking to them and using the mere exposure effect to your advantage. Again, right now at my school there is a chubby bloated bugeyed kid, who's like 5'10 maybe? And legit every girl in the school is AT LEAST friends with him. He is never not walking with a female. But he has red understones glowing skin and rosy cheeks. So of course the females like him. If I had that shit I would probably slay even harder, but instead I have the exact opposite atm lol.
legit. i just saw a kid with glowing collagen and red undertone cheeks like 10 mins ago. major halo. collagen is can’t be talked about enough here tbh.

• +1
legit. i just saw a kid with glowing collagen and red undertone cheeks like 10 mins ago. major halo. collagen is can’t be talked about enough here tbh.
it's genetics mostly tho.

eh. you can achieve good skin by skin care if you’re not totally fucked. dermaroll for red cheeks. retin a, exfoliating, lotion, lots of water, ghk-cy, axsta, beta c, no sugary foods

• +1
eh. you can achieve good skin by skin care if you’re not totally fucked. dermaroll for red cheeks. retin a, exfoliating, lotion, lots of water, ghk-cy, axsta, beta c, no sugary foods
yes definitively, but imagine a good tier collagen guy doing the same,it will be insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
asyemmtrie only matters for models. in the real world barely anyone can notice, even on pictures its most likely just you noticing

Its not genetics its lifestyle/age. Our skin is one of our main health signals. If you exercise regularly and aren't using shitty drugs like minoxidil or accutane your skin should look at least decent, collagen wise. Then you can really ascend with a healthy diet, collagen peptides, certain supplements and a good skincare routine preferably involving retin-a or AHA.