PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
symmetry, sexual dimorphism and averageness

three most important factors
averageness = harmony tbh
symmetry = ratios

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and oldcell
Thanks for making a significant contribution to the field of PSL broscience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3702 and 4 others
I think averageness is overrated by people who read one or two studies about how an averaged out face has the best harmony. true but that doesn't mean the most standard features are actually the best. you could take 1000 faces and average them out to a hyper-average face and it would likely have the best harmony. but it wouldn't necessarily be the best fact of the group or a perfect face. take that super averaged face and give it higher, wider cheekbones, a heavier brow ridge, a more pointed nose, higher canthal tilt, lighter irises, thicker eyebrows, etc. and it will look better. therefore more average =/= better than. i think it's important to think of harmony as a separate thing from averageness. most people also lack harmony in the same ways eg. way way way more people have mouths that are too narrow, noses that are too wide, chins that don't protrude enough, gonial angles that are too open, etc. compared to the opposite.the average face of every man on earth would still be harmonymogged by a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Tr
I think averageness is overrated by people who read one or two studies about how an averaged out face has the best harmony. true but that doesn't mean the most standard features are actually the best. you could take 1000 faces and average them out to a hyper-average face and it would likely have the best harmony. but it wouldn't necessarily be the best fact of the group or a perfect face. take that super averaged face and give it higher, wider cheekbones, a heavier brow ridge, a more pointed nose, higher canthal tilt, lighter irises, thicker eyebrows, etc. and it will look better. therefore more average =/= better than. i think it's important to think of harmony as a separate thing from averageness. most people also lack harmony in the same ways eg. way way way more people have mouths that are too narrow, noses that are too wide, chins that don't protrude enough, gonial angles that are too open, etc. compared to the opposite.the average face of every man on earth would still be harmonymogged by a lot of people.
So true, look at Till Lindemann, his philtrum is so long but looks great because of his very masculine skull and thick wrists

you missed pheno

pheno is #1

neutral pheno and you basically have a global passport

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912