Sympeptide 3 week results

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Gold
IMG 8187 IMG 8193

After on left before on right, not the exact same angle or space from eyes but I think I see visible density and length difference

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 4x4rr
tf is sympeptide

will it make my uppe reyelids fucking red and hollower than alr like latisse
it hasent for me and i probably used more than ur supposed to
You're a fucking tranny gay bozo who isn't gonna ascend to htn faggot boy you tranny shit
ur not ascending to ltn ur forever gonna be below me retarded poor indian peasent sand slave keep coping with calling me a tranny knowing ur a fat ogre slob

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
it hasent for me and i probably used more than ur supposed to

ur not ascending to ltn ur forever gonna be below me retarded poor indian peasent sand slave keep coping with calling me a tranny knowing ur a fat ogre slob
Jfl I repped this cause your a funny nigga but you're still tranny maxxed to James Charles heaven bro! :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Jfl I repped this cause your a funny nigga but you're still tranny maxxed to James Charles heaven bro! :forcedsmile:
thx for the rep bitch

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
no i definitely see results
Yeah that's what placebo effect means. There are no results but your brain distorts reality so you believe you achieved some results.

Yeah that's what placebo effect means. There are no results but your brain distorts reality so you believe you achieved some results.
no buddy im saying its not placebo effect

lowk left looks shorter than right idk

no buddy im saying its not placebo effect
Of course you are saying that. Your brain has distorted reality and you believe that something changed when of course nothing has happened. This is known as the placebo effect, google it bro.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Of course you are saying that. Your brain has distorted reality and you believe that something changed when of course nothing has happened. This is known as the placebo effect, google it bro.
bro im looking at it rn side by side ik what the placebo effect is

why are you trying to get longer lashes when your lashes this long? anymore would look zesty for a guy

why are you trying to get longer lashes when your lashes this long? anymore would look zesty for a guy
so its striking enough to be noticable on sight and not when u look at my eyes good enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken