Synthol Injections for MUSCLE.

XxSigmaChad69xX

XxSigmaChad69xX

The Moggifier
Greetings fellow looksmaxxers, I have an important topic to discuss today which has been bothering me for quite some time now, I would appreciate any kind of feedback you could provide, thank you.

I am currently sitting at 140kg, 58% bf (I did a test), I think I look quite round, I admit, but I want to get some of that muscle mass on me, I don't really want to workout, so I figured why not synthol? I already found a clinic which agreed to provide me with the service. Must admit though, not cheap, but whatever it takes to look JACKED! Guys what do you think? Is it a smart decision? I'm really confident with it and I think I'll be doing it. Post your opinions!

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and imthesupremecel
a smart move would be just loose some fucking weight but you do you

Greetings fellow looksmaxxers, I have an important topic to discuss today which has been bothering me for quite some time now, I would appreciate any kind of feedback you could provide, thank you.

I am currently sitting at 140kg, 58% bf (I did a test), I think I look quite round, I admit, but I want to get some of that muscle mass on me, I don't really want to workout, so I figured why not synthol? I already found a clinic which agreed to provide me with the service. Must admit though, not cheap, but whatever it takes to look JACKED! Guys what do you think? Is it a smart decision? I'm really confident with it and I think I'll be doing it. Post your opinions!
Yes do 1 liter of synthol per shoulder for optimal results

good rage bait op well done

a smart move would be just loose some fucking weight but you do you
That consumes way too much time and energy, thank god for modern medicine so I could afford to be JACKED without the work, it's honestly a blessing, imo atleast. :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Yes do 1 liter of synthol per shoulder for optimal results
Isn't that too much???? I mean I don't know but I though that its supposed to only be in the ml range depending on body part. I'm gonna ask the clinic though, thanks.

That consumes way too much time and energy, thank god for modern medicine so I could afford to be JACKED without the work, it's honestly a blessing, imo atleast. :redpill:
how old are you? If you're a teenager it would be the dumbest decision

Isn't that too much???? I mean I don't know but I though that its supposed to only be in the ml range depending on body part. I'm gonna ask the clinic though, thanks.
wait nigga no im joking if ur actually 58% bodufat lose weight

LMAOO bro just take ozempic fatass

• WTF
Reactions: XxSigmaChad69xX
how old are you? If you're a teenager it would be the dumbest decision
Im 18, but that's okay, my parents also agree with me, so I think I'll do it. Pretty nervous :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Im 18, but that's okay, my parents also agree with me, so I think I'll do it. Pretty nervous :forcedsmile:
do whatever idc. Post result pics and tag me when you do it

wow im genuinely shook brah
how do u get that big nigga:lul::lul:

o

okay fine ill tell you the method, inject fiberglass to shred away muscle and then put hydrogen peroxide in eyes to lighten color and activate metabolism