Syrian ethnic fucks female white prison guard in Switzerland after assaulting and raping school girl

asdvek

asdvek

The guy on the left attacked and raped a schoolgirl (not sure if he raped or not) goes into prison, hes a syrian refugee btw, then he fucks this swiss guard

Wtf is this shit even what is this bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I could fucking kill this guy in a fight and he's ugly and short how does he get to fuck that guard

Fake maybe, I dont belive in it, but good argument for darktriad copers

Not Surprised.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Not Surprised.
I am. The guy is ugly, short, bald, monkey ears and a refugee deathnic. And the girl is a white swiss with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I could fucking kill this guy in a fight and he's ugly and short how does he get to fuck that guard
low inhib pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and asdvek
that's what happens if you let these animals in

• Hmm...
low inhib pill is brutal
If you weren't born low inhib, then you can't be. Can cope with drugs and shit but they're all temporary. Low inhib pill is the most brutal. Even during middle school HS and shit where the girls aren't whores yet and are naive and are virgins, if you are the first ever person to approach a girl, she most likely won't reject you as she's not a whore yet and doesn't know what chad is. But you have to be low inhib for that. Which, most of you aren't, or out of these middle school and HS times. Low inhib pill killed me.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
If you weren't born low inhib, then you can't be. Can cope with drugs and shit but they're all temporary. Low inhib pill is the most brutal. Even during middle school HS and shit where the girls aren't whores yet and are naive and are virgins, if you are the first ever person to approach a girl, she most likely won't reject you as she's not a whore yet and doesn't know what chad is. But you have to be low inhib for that. Which, most of you aren't, or out of these middle school and HS times. Low inhib pill killed me.
You can do drugs, and personality can change with bad experiences and whatnot but generally yes, that's why growing up in an abusive household is maxx.

I am. The guy is ugly, short, bald, monkey ears and a refugee deathnic. And the girl is a white swiss with blue eyes.
White girls rebel against their parents by fucking ugly deathnics.

• +1
she jawmogs him and most of the forum

• +1
White girls rebel against their parents by fucking ugly deathnics.
I don't think that's the case. She looks middle aged. Probably got over that mad against parents phase at that age.
You can do drugs, and personality can change with bad experiences and whatnot but generally yes, that's why growing up in an abusive household is maxx.
Most people here wouldn't be here if they were low inhib excluding the true subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Alucard69
U are full of jealousy