• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, socialcel, j05 and 8 others
Who is otooles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
A bunch of cringy expendable faggots laughing like the expendable fags they are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Jam3s, anticel and 13 others
  • +1
@Debetro @Vermilioncore @MTMM @B1B2 @DR. NICKGA @human304 @Slyfex8 @SecularIslamist @the_nextDavidLaid @sub6manletnozygos @crosshold @ConfusedBolivian @glo goblin @longjohnmong @Lux @Cigarette @JCaesar @chrisN @Lasko123 @Iasacrko @mvp2v1 @_MVP_ @Pendejo @rand anon @ascendedd @Artemis @Manletmachine @Wallenberg @BrahminBoss @thecel @stunna @BongMog @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @russiancel @mrriceguy @Lebgfinal @exo @cancercell

Only know loox, a10 and arvid
Ehren1
guy69

Mehren
roundhouse

Ehren3
nordsmog

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, BoredPrince, Roquefort and 1 other person
stop tagging me faggot i dont even know who you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jam3s, Elvisandreaa, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
chads.org/discord.gg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
A bunch of cringy expendable faggots laughing like the expendable fags they are.
otooles are the biggest narcy losers

• +1
@zonnylada are you chad, minimum requirements to join the server?

• JFL
Last edited:
autistic retards ITT lol at the vid above me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 32537
Its so over for these autismcels

• +1
Holy aspie male gaze. Women find those eyes utterly repulsive. He desperately needs some UEE and PFH to fit the female gaze.
wouldnt say theyre utterly repulsive but he looks like a cringe fag hard squinting, he looks better in the shot where he opens his eyes more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, nope and Deleted member 32537
  • Woah
IMG 1366

he need rope?

• +1
Why is Syrian Psycho even on that server lmfao

• +1
Why is Syrian Psycho even on that server lmfao
he is blackpilled also horse face KAMEET wants his followers to believe that hes all pure and a self-developed guru like hamza

• +1
Reactions: nope and Xangsane
Syrianfrauder is a ltn mtn at best unfrauded. That’s why he’s seething and getting genuinely upset like a narcy fag because he’s surrounded by people who mog him unfrauded.

Nord is also utterly disgusting and only ascended in the eyes of org users. He is invisible irl and only gets looked at by terrified women when he tries to get iois by severe squintfrauding and cheek sucking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, nope and Deleted member 32537
extreme autism

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi, nope, mogger10 and 1 other person
@curlyheadjames you gonna take da disrespect like that?
lmao idk how long ago this was but I shower now i dont think syrian knows that now but it doesn't matter syrian doesn't know me i dont know him we never met before that guy probably wasn't even syrian in that server he's not even associated with blackpill servers dont u see how it saysnotsyrianspcyh

• JFL
lmao idk how long ago this was but I shower now i dont think syrian knows that now but it doesn't matter syrian doesn't know me i dont know him we never met before that guy probably wasn't even syrian in that server he's not even associated with blackpill servers dont u see how it saysnotsyrianspcyh
I find it hard to believe it’s not him, also you see how he bought the shit he stole from enchanted?

I find it hard to believe it’s not him, also you see how he bought the shit he stole from enchanted?
nah bro it was pure coincidence also the guy in the video is not syrian at all bro trust me