Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
its over

blackpill is officially getting mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Hello normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, mogger797, twilight and 11 others
Karim ya kalb ya weld el 9a7ba stop spreading the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22126, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
This dumb fuck is really bad for what we have going on.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 19766
must have an account since he used the search function

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, twilight, Deleted member 19766 and 20 others
Its over
Mods private this site asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hopium, Dietsnasta, angelo and 12 others
i’m not posting site name.. relax u fucking retards. max 10 viewers r gonna dig deep enough to look up my name on google and find this site. 1% r gonna stick. i don’t want anyone finding this shit hole bcuz i’m afraid they’ll end up destined the same fate you all have: being complete lonely losers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cbd558, ropemaks, hmm and 31 others
Just realized its a video

Imagine the dopamine rush he got from all the dick riding

i’m not posting site name.. relax u fucking retards. max 10 viewers r gonna dig deep enough to look up my name on google and find this site. 1% r gonna stick. i don’t want anyone finding this shit hole bcuz i’m afraid they’ll end up destined the same fate you all have: being complete lonely losers
Mirin tiktok tbh

I am gonna screen shot this and your story to cancel on TikTok for being and incel and ableist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Growth Plate, RichardSpencel and 8 others
SSYRIAN PSYCO IF YOU READ THIS YOU STUPID LARPER FRAUDING PIECE OF SHIT, KNOWS THAT YOU ZRE THE WORST SCUM THIS PLANET EVER BIRTH, YOU SO INSECURE YOU'RE MORPHING YOUR OWN FUCKING MOM, :feelskek::feelskek:

EVERY DECENT PERSON WIYJ AN IQ ABOVE 90 KNOWS THAT YOU SURGERYMAXXED AND PHOTOSHOP MAXXED, NO ONE BELIEVE YOUR MEWING NONSENSE.
I CRINGE WHENEVER I SEE YOU, FAGGOT

rl
Respectfully

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Father47, angelo, Pikabro and 19 others
Do you slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
He didnt post what site it is tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Mirin gook takeover tbh.
3136965 D6EADC99 C79A 436B 8DD9 D5DAFE919969

@SyrianPsycho It’s fine you can tell your hot female simps to join the site so we can build harems for looksmax users to share. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Pikabro, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
@SyrianPsycho It’s fine you can tell your hot female simps to join the site so we can build harems for looksmax users to share. Thoughts?
Females aren't allowed on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
We all know you surgery maxxed you narcy mewing fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

I mog your shit midface ratio of .88 JFL acting like you have a 1:1 midface ratio on your TikTok haha get mogged by me nerd DNRD + it never began for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cbd558, shogrim, Tai Lung and 31 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21340 and Cheesyrumble
SSYRIAN PSYCO IF YOU READ THIS YOU STUPID LARPER FRAUDING PIECE OF SHIT, KNOWS THAT YOU ZRE THE WORST SCUM THIS PLANET EVER BIRTH, YOU SO INSECURE YOU'RE MORPHING YOUR OWN FUCKING MOM, :feelskek::feelskek:

EVERY DECENT PERSON WIYJ AN IQ ABOVE 90 KNOWS THAT YOU SURGERYMAXXED AND PHOTOSHOP MAXXED, NO ONE BELIEVE YOUR MEWING NONSENSE.
I CRINGE WHENEVER I SEE YOU, FAGGOT

rl

Respectfully
@SyrianPsycho defend yourself habibi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17791
hes using search bar that means he actually has an account here and wasnt larping

@SyrianPsycho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I mog you to death bro.
Fc161a604c9b32492261a169d6200d7d

This site is chad only

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19766, BrownBoy and 4 others
i am just kidding i love @SyrianPsycho videos despite his comically low FWHR

he is still very smart for being consistent with his video and cashing in on the blackpill early he is a chad in my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cbd558, angelo, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
you know site name or not they can literally just google the thread title and it shows up right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21048, BrownBoy and 1 other person
i am just kidding i love @SyrianPsycho videos despite his comically low FWHR View attachment 1933537
he is still very smart for being consistent with his video and cashing in on the blackpill early he is a chad in my eyes
appreciate you bro,
for anyone still anxious:

i have no plans to send anyone here bcuz they honestly don't deserve it. if they truly want to change, they better research that shit for themselves- to stumble on this forum and to actually dig. im not about to serve it to anyone who just follows me..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemaks, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 19766 and 8 others
appreciate you bro,

i have no plans to send anyone here bcuz they honestly don't deserve it. if they truly want to change, they better research that shit for themselves- to stumble on this forum and to actually dig. im not about to serve it to anyone who just follows me..
How do you feel your "career" could be over within a few years?

you know site name or not they can literally just google the thread title and it shows up right
the normies in denial of blackpill will get an existential crisis when they realize the mew god they had been riding the dick of @SyrianPsycho is a frauding surgerycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 21297
appreciate you bro,

you already did by posting the video, anyone can google one thread and they'll come straight to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21297

wdym? as in dropping social media? its destined to happen. probs keep it as some portfolio. can't be taken seriously as a lawyer posting content like this lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
cancel culture will try to cancel him but he will still slay so not really a loss

wdym? as in dropping social media? its destined to happen. probs keep it as some portfolio. can't be taken seriously as a lawyer posting content like this lol.
I mean once people get fed up of the lip syncing and the things you do that require no talent. Then your looks will fade...

you already did by posting the video, anyone can google one thread and they'll come straight to looksmax
99.9% won't. its a story, 24hrs. relax. i know how social media engagement works, ive done promos for $$ and they barely get any CLICKS. im talking clicks. now imagine how many are gonna look up word for word forum posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Sigmapsycho and AlexBrown84
I still have my doubts tbh
Because if youre him, why assoicate yourself with this place ever and even worse post it on your insta story jfl

The second a self improvement redpill guru gets outed as an aspie who browses incel forums and surgerymaxxes, its career suicide

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 17920 and Xangsane
I mean once people get fed up of the lip syncing and the things you do that require no talent. Then your looks will fade...

Buddy, this isn't a career of mine. I couldn't care less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaks and Xangsane
cancel culture will try to cancel him but he will still slay so not really a loss
Do you think he slays despite claiming to practice on his TikTok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back