T40 to T20 eyecolor

PwettyBwoy

PwettyBwoy

Iron
Obviously completely changing eyecolor is not possible naturally but what about slightly lighter? i've heard honey eyedrops can aid with this

for reference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Newday*V3, Deleted member 65033 and 1 other person
Cum helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 1.618 and asdvek
Dumbass both look same in distance. Foids dont care when they see "OHHH MY GOD T20 IM SO WET" they see BLUE. They dont know what T10 T20 T30 T40 T50 is. They only know blue. So kys faggot wear contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, watah, niqfan625 and 4 others
Dumbass both look same in distance. Foids dont care when they see "OHHH MY GOD T20 IM SO WET" they see BLUE. They dont know what T10 T20 T30 T40 T50 is. They only know blue. So kys faggot wear contacts
But who cares about eye colors from a distance? I'm a man i'm not supposed to have blue eyes, get your retarded ass out my thread

But who cares about eye colors from a distance? I'm a man i'm not supposed to have blue eyes, get your retarded ass out my thread
Stfu retard i hope you fucking die. Men look best with blue eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, niqfan625, mfk and 2 others
don't talk to him like that

Dark eyes mog

I just did, i got no desire to look recessive. I rather have light brown eyes that are both rare and healthy.
LMAOOOO BROWN EYES ARENT HEALTHY, GOTO ANY NUTRITION FORUM AND SAY THAT SHIT LMFAOOOO
Tyson

LMAOOOO BROWN EYES ARENT HEALTHY, GOTO ANY NUTRITION FORUM AND SAY THAT SHIT LMFAOOOO
View attachment 3092821
Goofy its well documented that blue eyes suffer the most sensitivity to light and more likely to get melanoma

Now get yo stupid ass out my thread, trying to convince me to want recessive cuck genes

LMAOOOO BROWN EYES ARENT HEALTHY,
bro it's genetic, your diet doesn't dictate it, did you really believe the whole toxins make your eyes brown shit you low iq tard :lul:

he lied. Go eat your raw meats and get worms in your guts nigga you ain't getting lighter eyes from that :lul:
yeah, because EVERY RVAFER is lying, that's rational

diet doesn't affect eye colour buddy boyo
It does affect your shade slightly but it won't make someone go from brown to blue or green to blue etc.

Blue eyes are recessive from all that inbreeding generations ago it has shit to do with eating raw meat or whatever lmao

It does affect your shade slightly but it won't make someone go from brown to blue or green to blue etc.

Blue eyes are recessive from all that inbreeding generations ago it has shit to do with eating raw meat or whatever lmao
Copium

my nigga also not true i have blue eyes and both my parents have brown eyes and my diet is literally garbage

every rvafer has brain damaged because all the worms are eating out of their brains rn
yeah, they just magically get lighter eyes, must be contacts

i heard just4kira contacts are also good and shit.
whats the verdict?
i want to cop some hazel or green or something.
not blue cuz if u get caught c'est fini pour toi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols and asdvek
i heard just4kira contacts are also good and shit.
whats the verdict?
i want to cop some hazel or green or something.
not blue cuz if u get caught c'est fini pour toi
I dont know about any brands

I dont know about any brands
u never know when it comes to talking to me
im sorry that my rep to post ratio is shit
i am retarded and on the scale

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
u never know when it comes to talking to me
im sorry that my rep to post ratio is shit
i am retarded and on the scale
no i actually dont know jfl i dont buy online

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla and soover4me
I spent over $1.2k on 9mmsfx lenses (light and dark blue) and another $13k on the famed Yuex Clairs surgery to change my eye color from T50 to around A10-A17. Despite the cost and effort, the women who showed interest after the surgery were the same types who would have liked me before.

Those ethnic/gook/brown women who like blue eyes wont like it on you. Its simply an attribute to WHITE men that they find attractive but overall want WHITE. Not some arbituary thing they have. jeremy meeks with his eyes wont attract some JBW gook. It'd have to be one that likes blacks. Ethnic men with colored eyes stand out more, I’ve received more compliments and stares since the surgery, and no one has noticed it unless I mentioned it. I'm still a virgin, though. If you're white dont bother tbh. It wont be as special/exotic because white people are already expected to have them.