Taban is a really overrated doctor.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Was not impressed by my result. Def look slightly better but he’s not amazing

obv he is, all his procedures are done by others surgeons.
it's not like the implants of eppley or Y

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
In my experience he was very good. However I got more done than you so it’s hard to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Screenshot 20191102 022355 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Well which other occuplastic would one go to then?

• +1
you probably expected too much, idk what you were expecting. your result did look good lol

Post before and after

you probably expected too much, idk what you were expecting. your result did look good lol
did YOU expect too much? :forcedsmile:

imagine all the late nights ,conferences,papers and hands on experience yet some dude shits on you on a forum bc you went conservative didnt give him enough projection. feels bad bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Deleted member 3043
imagine all the late nights ,conferences,papers and hands on experience yet some dude shits on you on a forum bc you went conservative didnt give him enough projection. feels bad bro
Not shitting on him, eyelid result was great. Implant result was not that good. Just that people on here make him out to be the second coming of Christ when he’s just a good surgeon not a savior

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 3043
did you pressure him enough for a dramatic result?

No clue. Problem is not many occuplastics.
ngl one just has to watch 500+ before after of any occuplastic and make a decision.
going for X or Y without doing long research is cope

Not shitting on him, eyelid result was great. Implant result was not that good. Just that people on here make him out to be the second coming of Christ when he’s just a good surgeon not a savior
i see well all doctors have results that come short so why not?

• +1
T

Told him to be very conservative. Always get a revision done for free.
wow thats actually dope unlike this jew minded doctors. i want to lick taban's eyeballs now

how much you paid for implants?

taban said in an interview he's never had to do a revision on this surgery, OP's gonna be the first

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Lorsss
o
He's the only man that can salvage my eye area and make it a non-failo.

• +1
Eyelid result was great. Implant should be custom and only done with eppley
taban said in an interview he's never had to do a revision on this surgery, OP's gonna be the first
id
Yes. You need him to be very aggressive in your surgery and go for a big change since you have nothing to lose in that regard. For me I just needed a subtle change
o

He's the only man that can salvage my eye area and make it a non-failo.

When you say you like the eye lid surgery are you referring to lid retraction surgery? Did he put a spacer Graft in?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
You asked for the surgery to be conservative idk what you expect

if you want dramatic results explain that to him

did you at least show him pictures of good eye areas that could be used as an example for what you want to procedure to end up as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Are there any oculoplastic surgeons besides Taban who can give people really insane dramatic results?

Like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190522-005011_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190522-005011_Chrome.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax305