TACTICAL SOAP REVIEWS (Just Smell Good Looking Theory)

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
Amy B
5.0 out of 5 stars | Verified Purchase

I Can’t Even Believe What Happened! Wow!

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 14 March 2020

Ok, let me start by saying, I was not paid by anyone nor did I accept any free stuff to give this review. If I could, I would upload the actual conversation I had with my fiancé as proof that this stuff works but instead I’ll write this review. So, me and my fiancé have been together for 4 years and I’ve always had a higher sex drive then him since the beginning of the relationship. I’m still very happy and satisfied with our sex life but I naturally wanted to find ways to seduce him. He’s extremely affectionate and loving towards me but just isn’t as sexual as I am. After trying everything else to no avail, I finally turned to pheromones. I bought this stuff and put it on while he and I were at a bar one night. He immediately started sniffing me multiple times with a confused look on his face. I asked him “what’s wrong babe.” He said “I don’t know, but your smell, it’s doing something weird to me.” I laughed because I couldn’t believe how quickly he reacted to this stuff. He then told me, “I don’t know why but smelling you makes me want to give you some babies, like right now!” I burst into laughter. It was so funny! I was shocked at how quickly he reacted. The other funny thing is that my fiancé is a very skeptical man so he felt almost suspicious about why he was feeling like this all the sudden. He kept saying he couldn’t describe it and couldn’t understand why he all the sudden wants to have sex with me and get me pregnant. He was specifically focused on having babies with me and kept saying he’s in the mood to give me a baby. He’s never said that before, ever! Nonetheless, I have to say that this stuff really did increase our sex life. My partner is having a lot more sex with me. He is still confused about why. Even in his previous relationships, he’s always had a lower than average sex drive so this burst of sexual energy is even shocking him now. I bought this stuff not expecting any major results but oh my goodness! I can’t believe it! I almost want to keep this stuff a secret so no one else finds out about it lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Noam Garfinkel

Spoiler alert...It's raining men up in here

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 10 November 2018

It's my friend's birthday so I wanted to buy her something special and also something that makes her smell better. I thought about getting her a birthday card too but decided against it. Then I was like, why not?? so I bought her a card after all. I'm insecure about the card choice but feeling very confident about this "scent" for her. I saw some people ask if this was for men AND for women... If you're a man and you want other men crawling all over you, be my guest lol! When I was reading the other reviews many women mentioned that their man couldn't get enough of this "scent", so I knew it would be perfect for my friend who hasn't had any sexual intercourse (she's had intercourse, just not sexual), in at least three days. Fast forward to the "giving" of the "gift" lol. Is that funny, or is it just me? At first she was totally offended and was like, ill paraphrase "what...the...dot...doggity dog?! are you trying to tell me something?" I ignored her because I was nervous so I just kept eating my nachos. When I had built up the courage, I said to her "I got you a card. A birthday card." I was still nervous, obviously. I think she knew I meant birthday card when I said 'card' the first time. On second thought, she DEFINITELY knew. But she played along like a sly little minx lol. My impression was that she liked the card but some people thought otherwise (its my word vs theirs at this point). One of the better cards I've written for sure. Reluctantly, she put on the "scent" because her mom taught her (through violence) to always be polite upon receiving a gift, especially if it's given to you by a man. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. SERIOUSLY. It turns out she DID like my card. I have it on good authority. She didn't LOVE it but she definitely liked it. Rumor has it, she read it twice. TWICE! I should not have doubted myself. Anyways, turns out the "scent" really works. She's had sexual intercourse every single day since then and it's been like 6 weeks. Not always with the same partner. She doesn't believe in monogamy, but there's one guy I think she likes and I bet she'd be down to boo up if he asked her to. She'd probably deny it, that clever witch. How do I know how often she has sexual intercourse? she tells me. Could she be lying? Of course. Don't think I haven't thought about that. But I know her, she wouldn't lie about this. Would she lie about liking a birthday card? Sure (but also unlikely). Her weight? Absolutely. Being a raw vegan? I saw that sly minx clever witch at taco bell--and I don't think she was there for the scenery, if you know what I mean ;). I think she was eating there but she looks pretty generic so it could have been somebody else. But still. Would she lie to me about how often she has sexual intercourse? No way. Full stop. Period. Five stars*****

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and ascension
@slayer69 @aBetterMii
Guys check this one out

France

3.0 out of 5 stars | Verified Purchase

I’m not sure how I feel haha

Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on 2 September 2021

My husband is away for work and I received this today. I thought I’d try it out just to see what it smells like… smells good… BUT ummm… my dog is currently attempting to dry hump my leg as I type this… (he has been fixed for over 5 yrs and has never done this)… lol it’s kind of funny but not at the same time haha… I won’t be able to use this thanks to my dog but I mean at least it proves there’s something that works in it

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, bugeye and aBetterMii
Nick

Smells good!

Reviewed in Germany 🇩🇪 on 15 March 2023

Perfume smells great! However, I only want to attract men with it and not women, so I'm sending it back.

@slayer69 @aBetterMii
Guys check this one out

France

My husband is away for work and I received this today. I thought I’d try it out just to see what it smells like… smells good… BUT ummm… my dog is currently attempting to dry hump my leg as I type this… (he has been fixed for over 5 yrs and has never done this)… lol it’s kind of funny but not at the same time haha… I won’t be able to use this thanks to my dog but I mean at least it proves there’s something that works in it
If she tweeted that out the soap would go viral and sell out in 48 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 22918
Jenny

Amazingggg

Reviewed in Germany 🇩🇪 on 24 June 2022

I went on a tinder date after many failed ones, and on this date I put the scent on my neck (behind ears) chest and wrists. The guy was WAY more interested in me than any other date I ever had with a guy. He couldn’t leave his fingers off me and constantly kept close to me and said I smell really nice! That thing works!

Webb

Miraculous results: use with caution 🥵🤩

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 14 March 2023

If you intend to use this to attract your man, be prepared for a ravenous, passionate result. Do not use if you don’t intend to follow through with your intended target. That’s a d*** move. Plus this stuff is potent and you have no idea how a man might respond to its siren call. It’s basically a love potion so handle with care. But it absolutely works! Tip 1: let it settle after application, it’s strong but nice smelling at first, but mellows out over time. Tip 2: combine with your perfume of choice, particularly one that has a positive olfactory memory trigger with your partner/intended target. Tip 3: don’t use too much, or it becomes a turn OFF (tested and confirmed)! A dab or small swipe on wrists and chest or behind ear/jaw should do it Worth the money. Have fun!

Emily

Magic in a bottle

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 8 March 2023

This stuff actually works but you do have to use a good amount of it. I wore it out to the club and didn’t have to pay for one drink the whole night, then just kept coming lol I also ended the night with 3 numbers. Every time I wear it I get a ton of questions about what I’m wearing lol safe to say I will be buying again.

Aubrie Kennedy

BUY IT!!!

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 11 March 2023

IT WORKS!!😳 listen probably shouldn’t say this but oml best sex since the baby! My husband was so quick to start snuggling up to me within five minutes of having it on he was all over. Honestly well worth the money and absolutely love the smell I can’t recommend it enough!!!

Taylor

Lol it’s works

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 26 February 2023

I love how it enhances your natural scent because when my friend used it she had a different scent to her. And, the reason why I say it works because I swore it attracted this guy, who I’ve been wanting to talk to, to come over and say hi.

hitza

Daughter loves this

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 18 March 2023

The scent changes slightly based on body chemistry and my daughter loves it. It's not too over-powering.

mark W | Verified Buyer

I recommend this product

a month ago

Not too strong, but I get perplexing looks from the women now… I know the secret, they don’t have a clue why they think I’m so mysteriously attractive . Psych them out with ‘natural’ attractors.

Noam Garfinkel

Spoiler alert...It's raining men up in here

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 10 November 2018

It's my friend's birthday so I wanted to buy her something special and also something that makes her smell better. I thought about getting her a birthday card too but decided against it. Then I was like, why not?? so I bought her a card after all. I'm insecure about the card choice but feeling very confident about this "scent" for her. I saw some people ask if this was for men AND for women... If you're a man and you want other men crawling all over you, be my guest lol! When I was reading the other reviews many women mentioned that their man couldn't get enough of this "scent", so I knew it would be perfect for my friend who hasn't had any sexual intercourse (she's had intercourse, just not sexual), in at least three days. Fast forward to the "giving" of the "gift" lol. Is that funny, or is it just me? At first she was totally offended and was like, ill paraphrase "what...the...dot...doggity dog?! are you trying to tell me something?" I ignored her because I was nervous so I just kept eating my nachos. When I had built up the courage, I said to her "I got you a card. A birthday card." I was still nervous, obviously. I think she knew I meant birthday card when I said 'card' the first time. On second thought, she DEFINITELY knew. But she played along like a sly little minx lol. My impression was that she liked the card but some people thought otherwise (its my word vs theirs at this point). One of the better cards I've written for sure. Reluctantly, she put on the "scent" because her mom taught her (through violence) to always be polite upon receiving a gift, especially if it's given to you by a man. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. SERIOUSLY. It turns out she DID like my card. I have it on good authority. She didn't LOVE it but she definitely liked it. Rumor has it, she read it twice. TWICE! I should not have doubted myself. Anyways, turns out the "scent" really works. She's had sexual intercourse every single day since then and it's been like 6 weeks. Not always with the same partner. She doesn't believe in monogamy, but there's one guy I think she likes and I bet she'd be down to boo up if he asked her to. She'd probably deny it, that clever witch. How do I know how often she has sexual intercourse? she tells me. Could she be lying? Of course. Don't think I haven't thought about that. But I know her, she wouldn't lie about this. Would she lie about liking a birthday card? Sure (but also unlikely). Her weight? Absolutely. Being a raw vegan? I saw that sly minx clever witch at taco bell--and I don't think she was there for the scenery, if you know what I mean ;). I think she was eating there but she looks pretty generic so it could have been somebody else. But still. Would she lie to me about how often she has sexual intercourse? No way. Full stop. Period. Five stars*****
Lifefuel for incels and femcels at r/deadbedrooms!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20370
@slayer69 @aBetterMii
Guys check this one out

France

@slayer69 @aBetterMii
Guys check this one out

France

2872874_laughing-come-see-this.gif

@hormonetherapy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
No negative reviews, interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
money laundering scheme from richard coopER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
No negative reviews, interesting
There is one negative review (3 stars)

@slayer69 @aBetterMii
Guys check this one out

France

There is one negative review (3 stars)
The only negative review, that actually isn't even negative jfl

Sounds completely fake