Tag someone who knows alot about facepulling and facial development

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
I have some question alot of you don't know

I basically increase undereye support as far i know. U need to keep clenching throughout day for the effect to be sustained. Stuff a towel deep inside your mouth, clench jaw and the full towels other end upwards like in 45 degree from horizontal for the maxilla to move. Although it works only if u have dowbwoard growth like u need growth. If ur maxilla is genetically flat faced then it wont work . U need the growth which happened in wronf direction to be in right place. Thats it. It will widen palate too and small palate is sign of downward growth . Hence u see a lot of poepl with big palate wbut shut maxilla its a sign of genetically bad maxilla growth nothing can he done absolute except implants even lefort wont work

I basically increase undereye support as far i know. U need to keep clenching throughout day for the effect to be sustained. Stuff a towel deep inside your mouth, clench jaw and the full towels other end upwards like in 45 degree from horizontal for the maxilla to move. Although it works only if u have dowbwoard growth like u need growth. If ur maxilla is genetically flat faced then it wont work . U need the growth which happened in wronf direction to be in right place. Thats it. It will widen palate too and small palate is sign of downward growth . Hence u see a lot of poepl with big palate wbut shut maxilla its a sign of genetically bad maxilla growth nothing can he done absolute except implants even lefort wont work

• Love it
Reactions: rooman