Tag your forum man-crush (no glazing)

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
I'll go first-

@william2605 (no homo, explanation in comments)

@Squirtle

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and forevermirin
@william2605 ah where do I start with him. Saw him for the first time in the looksmaxxing section - unassuming, nerdy guy asking some innocent questions about a male model. I wouldn't have thought much of it, except then the next morning as I arrive in the looksmaxxing section for some quick tips - it's him again, with the same damn question.

How cute, i th0ught to myuself, a determined man. But this wasn't it - over the next 6 monts (184 days) I saw him everyday, in the same looksmaxxing section, asking the exact same question. He had his haters - people trying to bully him for repeating himself, those who laughed at his obsession - but not me. I saw his passion, his madness. He's not your regular man, I could tell right then, he's an ubermensch like the one nietszche described all those years ago. .If Friedrich was on this forum ,he would shed a tear if he saw @william2605 's activity, as he, in perfect english, arrived at the answer to one of his questions. William2605 was able to explain why chico eyebrows are ideal.

Here it is from the man himself:
No too thick no too thin , ideal arch ,very long ,the peak is aligned with medial canthus ,ideal inclination,ideal density

wow.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 19453, Mainstream and 11 others
@GabachoCopium

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@ChicowskiV2 hes sexy af i wanna suck his cock

@BrahminBoss

• WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
least gay org thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, fuxkdakikez, Mainstream and 4 others
@the BULL im obssessed

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
@Fiqh
I love when he tells me about Islam.
I would love for him to tell me about the prophets adventures while I rest my head on his lap...

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh, RAMU KAKA, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Fag

• Hmm...
i have a sinking feeling @william2605 is going to ghost this thread

@william2605 ah where do I start with him. Saw him for the first time in the looksmaxxing section - unassuming, nerdy guy asking some innocent questions about a male model. I wouldn't have thought much of it, except then the next morning as I arrive in the looksmaxxing section for some quick tips - it's him again, with the same damn question.

How cute, i th0ught to myuself, a determined man. But this wasn't it - over the next 6 monts (184 days) I saw him everyday, in the same looksmaxxing section, asking the exact same question. He had his haters - people trying to bully him for repeating himself, those who laughed at his obsession - but not me. I saw his passion, his madness. He's not your regular man, I could tell right then, he's an ubermensch like the one nietszche described all those years ago. .If Friedrich was on this forum ,he would shed a tear if he saw @william2605 's activity, as he, in perfect english, arrived at the answer to one of his questions. William2605 was able to explain why chico eyebrows are ideal.

wow.
@kebab @anthony111553 look at this fag

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Nobody
I hate everyone

• Hmm...
@You is an informative guy with facts and logic ,same with @andy9432

• Woah

wow.
Im the best user

• Love it
@ConfusedBolivian <3

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
@brucewayne78 no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
I'll go first-

@william2605 (no homo, explanation in comments)
@Fynasids dk is so hot i just wanna lick his abs and become a slave of him and watch him lead the world

• Woah
@Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist