Tails calling Qoves pseudoscientific is the most funniest shit you will hear today

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

@Seth Walsh @MakinItHappenReturn (even tho we're beefing I had to tag you)

This is probably the most funniest and hypocritical shit I've ever seen
Tails who is super inconsistent with his ratings and literally most of his "prettyboys" ratings don't know what are the features that make the prettyboys attracitve (his shitrating on Vinnie Hacker who put all his flaws as halos and halos as flaws) calls QOVES studio, a dude who literally studied looks shit and run a whole shit about it "pseudoscience"

At this point I think Tails is just clickbaiting for views, he made fun of IncelTV and got shit on and is trying to do the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloft, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14266 and 6 others
rate my grandfather
20180329-pozner-3.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, incel194012940, klip11 and 1 other person
JFL at thinking QOVES studio does blind ratings just by following ratios and don't use his instinct and common sense like Tails claim in the video

No but holy shit is he that retarded @Makeyousit

Tails whole channel is just TikTok lol

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 14693, Yliaster and 1 other person

@Seth Walsh @MakinItHappenReturn (even tho we're beefing I had to tag you)

This is probably the most funniest and hypocritical shit I've ever seen
Tails who is super inconsistent with his ratings and literally most of his "prettyboys" ratings don't know what are the features that make the prettyboys attracitve (his shitrating on Vinnie Hacker who put all his flaws as halos and halos as flaws) calls QOVES studio, a dude who literally studied looks shit and run a whole shit about it "pseudoscience"

At this point I think Tails is just clickbaiting for views, he made fun of IncelTV and got shit on and is trying to do the same

He's 100% just trying to bait a response from QOVES. I think Tails has a fascinating mind and actually made me change my perspective on things, that's why I watch him.

But he knew he'd have to put something so absurd in the title to get more views and to try and bait a response from a 400k sub channel. QOVES runs a multi-million dollar company, has a huge team, investors, tons of personal experience looksmaxing and in the modelling industry.

If you listen to the QOVES podcasts (where Tails' formed all his femalegaze ideas from; check the 2021 QOVES deep-dive podcasts, and you'll see that Tails repurposed a lot of what Shafee said, in his vids). Imo I think Tails respects QOVES a lot and that shows since he didn't attack him at all in the video. The whole vid is literally clickbait, he doesn't talk about "QOVES pseudoscience" at all, instead just makes a normal Tails vid.

Yeah it's so hypocritical, he's debunking his own face rating shit. Brother really wants the clicks.

@auburnlaw Wanna hear a brutal blackpill? Shafee is a 23 year old who knew all the stuff you talk about when he was 19. Since then he built a channel 5 times bigger than your biggest clips channel.

You are 28 with all the time in the world to make videos (possibly NEET or remotework ITcel ?). He has a better life and works less than you. He has a girlfriend.

I'm only going hard on you because I know you can take it. And you know I know you know you only made that title out of sensationalism. I'm almost certain QOVES' podcasts inspire a lot of Tails' ideas.

All that being said, Tails is the best blackpill YouTuber and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings AuburnLaw 😭😭

Keep making content because it is one of a kind and helps more people than you'd expect 🤝🤝🤝 You really are pumping out a lot of truth and destroying masc copers' hopes and dreams day-by-day.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, chadriguez, Deleted member 14266 and 5 others
He's 100% just trying to bait a response from QOVES. I think Tails has a fascinating mind and actually made me change my perspective on things, that's why I watch him.

But he knew he'd have to put something so absurd in the title to get more views and to try and bait a response from a 400k sub channel. QOVES runs a multi-million dollar company, has a huge team, investors, tons of personal experience looksmaxing and in the modelling industry.

If you listen to the QOVES podcasts (where Tails' formed all his femalegaze ideas from; check the 2021 QOVES deep-dive podcasts, and you'll see that Tails repurposed a lot of what Shafee said, in his vids). Imo I think Tails respects QOVES a lot and that shows since he didn't attack him at all in the video. The whole vid is literally clickbait, he doesn't talk about "QOVES pseudoscience" at all, instead just makes a normal Tails vid.

Yeah it's so hypocritical, he's debunking his own face rating shit. Brother really wants the clicks.

@auburnlaw Wanna hear a brutal blackpill? Shafee is a 23 year old who knew all the stuff you talk about when he was 19. Since then he built a channel 5 times bigger than your biggest clips channel.

You are 28 with all the time in the world to make videos (possibly NEET or remotework ITcel ?). He has a better life and works less than you. He has a girlfriend.

I'm only going hard on you because I know you can take it. And you know I know you know you only made that title out of sensationalism. I'm almost certain QOVES' podcasts inspire a lot of Tails' ideas.

All that being said, Tails is the best blackpill YouTuber and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings AuburnLaw 😭😭

Keep making content because it is one of a kind and helps more people than you'd expect 🤝🤝🤝 You really are pumping out a lot of truth and destroying masc copers' hopes and dreams day-by-day.

He is just enticing Qoves ego into biting back with a response video.

Classic machiavellian tactic. Moment he does that, Tails IMMEDIATELY gets 2k in new subs, GUARANTEED and quality ones

• +1
Reactions: to be human, aBetterMii, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others

Brutal. You just destroyed him lul

Truth is that Shafee from qoves is an actual smart guy that brings lots of good insights on facial attractiveness. Now tails, can't say the same... his ratings are absolute dogshit and he just recycles content. His "hardcore blackpill" videos are still really good though.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and alriodai
Brutal. You just destroyed him lul

Truth is that Shafee from qoves is an actual smart guy that brings lots of good insights on facial attractiveness. Now tails, can't say the same... his ratings are absolute dogshit and he just recycles content. His "hardcore blackpill" videos are still really good though.
Tails message is NT and good but its so repetetive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 1851
Tails advice is good for young people but Quoves makes content for more mature audiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and alriodai
extremely cucked woman worshipping video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back